anon

Default Screw selection packs online

Hi,

I'm looking to spend about £20ish on a selection pack of screws, I
have a fair few wood screws but I am struggling with thicker ones (had
to root around for half an hour to get a couple to fix a shelf up with
rawlplugs) Is anywhere doing decent packs @ the moment?

TIA

Paper2002AD

Try Builder Centre - they have unbelievable prices at the moment - 200 2" x 10
for a couple of quid for example
Lobster

"anon" wrote in message
news
I'm looking to spend about £20ish on a selection pack of screws, I
have a fair few wood screws but I am struggling with thicker ones (had
to root around for half an hour to get a couple to fix a shelf up with
rawlplugs) Is anywhere doing decent packs @ the moment?

Screwfix ref 16709
(http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...74333&id=16709) is a pretty
good bet IMO