Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where can I buy a replacement battery for Wickes 15.6V Drill/Driver

Old battery not holding a charge for more than a day.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...l-1446731-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/08/2020 21:14, Mr J W Hall wrote:
Old battery not holding a charge for more than a day.

Somewhere like this perhaps?
https://www.allbatteries.co.uk/power...iABEgJbLPD_BwE

I don't know whether this is the right one, but they'll doubtless have
something compatible with your drill.
--
Cheers,
Roger
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr J W Hall m
Wrote in message:
Old battery not holding a charge for more than a day.

Go & buy a whole new drill & battery & charger at Lidl tomorrow...

--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/