Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ebay - Express Delivery option?

I'm on a desperately poor /slow Internet connection, so struggling with
a purchase I need urgently. Can anyone tell me for sure in the Ebay
purchase process, the Express Delivery option should apprear please?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Harry Bloomfield wrote:

I'm on a desperately poor /slow Internet connection, so struggling with
a purchase I need urgently. Can anyone tell me for sure in the Ebay
purchase process, the Express Delivery option should apprear please?

Surely that depends on what delivery option(s) the individual eBay
seller offers?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns brought next idea :
Surely that depends on what delivery option(s) the individual eBay seller
offers?

The sellers offers Standard and Express, in common with many Ebay
dealers, but will I find the Express option is the question?

It suggests there is Express on the item page, tells me the cost, but
where should I find the option to enable it is the question?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Andy Burns brought next idea :
Surely that depends on what delivery option(s) the individual eBay
seller offers?

The sellers offers Standard and Express, in common with many Ebay
dealers, but will I find the Express option is the question?

It suggests there is Express on the item page, tells me the cost, but
where should I find the option to enable it is the question?

you should see a "postage" tab, next to the "description" tab, telling
what services at what price e.g.

free, economy delivery royalmail tracked 48h
£4, other delivery service, 24h
£10, royalmail special delivery 1pm

but not all listings will give specific info, even though they may end
up using royal mail 48, they'll just say other courier 3 days

Some say other courier when it ends up being DPD (which I would use to
select a seller preferentially, if thy had said so)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I'm on a desperately poor /slow Internet connection, so struggling with
a purchase I need urgently. Can anyone tell me for sure in the Ebay
purchase process, the Express Delivery option should apprear please?

That's up to the vendor.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Harry Bloomfield wrote:

where should I find the option to enable it

after you click buy, but before you click pay.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/08/2020 10:19, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I'm on a desperately poor /slow Internet connection, so struggling with
a purchase I need urgently. Can anyone tell me for sure in the Ebay
purchase process, the Express Delivery option should apprear please?

Payment stage where you often get the option for free delivery of
a.n.other delivery. Paying for express delivery often has the same
estimated time slot as the free delivery.

Not all sellers offer alternative delivery options

Posted to uk.d-i-y

If you have a 4g mobile and a good signal use it as a hot spot and do the
ordering that way.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
I'm on a desperately poor /slow Internet connection, so struggling with a
purchase I need urgently. Can anyone tell me for sure in the Ebay purchase
process, the Express Delivery option should apprear please?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

It happens that Brian Gaff (Sofa) formulated :
If you have a 4g mobile and a good signal use it as a hot spot and do the
ordering that way.
Brian

That is what I am (trying to) use(ing). Poor on voice and 4g.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

If you have a 4g mobile and a good signal use it as a hot spot and do the
ordering that way.

I buy most stuff using the app on the smartphone now.

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
I'm on a desperately poor /slow Internet connection, so struggling with a
purchase I need urgently. Can anyone tell me for sure in the Ebay
purchase process, the Express Delivery option should apprear please?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 06:35:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 06:54:04 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Bill Wright to Rodent Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
MID: