Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ebay - Express Delivery option?

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Andy Burns brought next idea :
Surely that depends on what delivery option(s) the individual eBay
seller offers?

The sellers offers Standard and Express, in common with many Ebay
dealers, but will I find the Express option is the question?

It suggests there is Express on the item page, tells me the cost, but
where should I find the option to enable it is the question?

you should see a "postage" tab, next to the "description" tab, telling
what services at what price e.g.

free, economy delivery royalmail tracked 48h
£4, other delivery service, 24h
£10, royalmail special delivery 1pm

but not all listings will give specific info, even though they may end
up using royal mail 48, they'll just say other courier 3 days

Some say other courier when it ends up being DPD (which I would use to
select a seller preferentially, if thy had said so)