Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default That's Aberdeen fecked then ...

The wee bint should just close down all pubs in the country .... no
great loss...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 12:26:09 +0100, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:

The wee bint should just close down all pubs in the country .... no
great loss...

Aye, and it may come to that UK wide to get the schools open. IMHO
getting the schools open is far more important than letting people
**** their furlough money up against the wall. It's not just "a year"
that is being affected, it the whole education system from
pre-school/reception to University. The effects are going to be in
the system for a long time.

In this county yet another pub has been central to yet another couple
of clusters of positive tests. Every one who visted that pub from
opening to closing on two consecuative days has been urged to get
tested. Part of the reason for that is that over 20% of the recorded
contact details are either false, incomplete or ilegible.

When are the Great Unwashed going to get it into their thick skulls
that SARS-Cov-2 is here for the long term and the sooner they get
used to distancing and wearing masks the sooner other restrictions
can be eased (a little).

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

The wee bint should just close down all pubs in the country .... no
great loss...

I see the pubs are closing at 5 pm. I assume Nicola has every
confidence in the abilities of the Aberdonians to achieve their daily
intake by then :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/08/2020 13:38, Dave Liquorice wrote:
[...]

think pubs are bad just wait until fitba grounds open to the
public......if ever...again fitbo' is no great loss
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

The wee bint should just close down all pubs in the country .... no
great loss...

I see the pubs are closing at 5 pm. I assume Nicola has every
confidence in the abilities of the Aberdonians to achieve their daily
intake by then :-)

totly it is the doric that does it

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/08/2020 13:38, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 12:26:09 +0100, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:

The wee bint should just close down all pubs in the country .... no
great loss...

Aye, and it may come to that UK wide to get the schools open. IMHO
getting the schools open is far more important than letting people
**** their furlough money up against the wall.

Political bull****.

There are some of political influence who would like to see all places
selling the demon drink closed for good on religious grounds. One way
of achieving this is tell the public that it is a choice between
education or pubs.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
alan_m wrote:
On 05/08/2020 13:38, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 12:26:09 +0100, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:

The wee bint should just close down all pubs in the country .... no
great loss...

Aye, and it may come to that UK wide to get the schools open. IMHO
getting the schools open is far more important than letting people
**** their furlough money up against the wall.

Political bull****.

There are some of political influence who would like to see all places
selling the demon drink closed for good on religious grounds.

Religious grounds? Which religion would that be?

One way
of achieving this is tell the public that it is a choice between
education or pubs.

Anyone with half a grain of sense knows that things like taking sensible
precautions go straight out the window after drink is taken.

--
*We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default That's Aberdeen flecked then ...

"Jim GM4 DHJ ..." wrote in message ...

The wee bint should just close down all pubs in the country .... no
great loss...

====

If she she thought she could use that much power ....g

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/08/2020 12:26, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:
The wee bint should just close down all pubs in the country .... no
great loss...

Didn't stop a pair of pensioners to sneak in, in a private plane
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

The wee bint should just close down all pubs in the country .... no
great loss...

I see the pubs are closing at 5 pm. I assume Nicola has every
confidence in the abilities of the Aberdonians to achieve their daily
intake by then :-)

Australians managed like that for decades.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
alan_m wrote:
On 05/08/2020 13:38, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 12:26:09 +0100, Jim GM4 DHJ ... wrote:

The wee bint should just close down all pubs in the country .... no
great loss...

Aye, and it may come to that UK wide to get the schools open. IMHO
getting the schools open is far more important than letting people
**** their furlough money up against the wall.

Political bull****.

There are some of political influence who would like to see all places
selling the demon drink closed for good on religious grounds.

Religious grounds? Which religion would that be?

One way
of achieving this is tell the public that it is a choice between
education or pubs.

Anyone with half a grain of sense knows that things like taking sensible
precautions go straight out the window after drink is taken.

totly...your ma bestis buddy...hic
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/08/2020 17:37, Ophelia wrote:
"Jim GM4 DHJ ..."Â* wrote in message ...
The wee bint should just close down all pubs in the country .... no
great loss...

====

Â*Â* If she she thought she could use that much power ....g

she could
Posted to uk.d-i-y

You cannot drink through a mask though. I think the issue is that when they
go there is good intent, but the more they drink the less careful people
get. Its natural, people drink to help loosen up.
I think the main interesting thing is thus far, far fewer of the people who
have it seem to get it badly.
Indeed the death rates from all causes are down next to previous years
norms. This needs to be looked at in case we are being bamboozled by
infections of people which do not matter because we are better at testing
now. We did not know at the start, remember, so the rate then was probably
out of hand and had been for over two months before the low hanging fruit,
the vulnerable started to die. Normally if you know you are ill you don't go
out much, but with this you could have it but not even realise.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
idual.net...
[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 6 Aug 2020 08:09:08 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous trolling
senile geezer Rodent Speed, wrote:

FLUSH the trolling nym-shifting senile asshole's latest troll**** unread

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

The wee bint should just close down all pubs in the country .... no
great loss...

I see the pubs are closing at 5 pm.Â* I assume Nicola has every
confidence in the abilities of the Aberdonians to achieve their daily
intake by then :-)

Australians managed like that for decades.

6pm actually

GMT or BST ?.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 05:42:25 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous trolling

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 5 August 2020 13:39:13 UTC+1, Dave Liquorice wrote:
[...]

Nothing will change until we get a vaccine/cure.
I have heard that both will be a long time in coming.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message

Nothing will change until we get a vaccine/cure.

I have heard that both will be a long time in coming.

Who was that from, then ?

That bloke in the betting shop, or the milkman ?

michael adams

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

Try telling that to New Zealand. Dont be too surprised
when they just laugh in your face, like everyone else does.

I have heard that both will be a long time in coming.

We'll see...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 20:08:20 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Chainsaw fecked? Tim+[_5_] UK diy 5 February 27th 20 10:44 PM
Google fecked up again Jim K[_3_] UK diy 9 July 3rd 11 07:04 AM
Google fecked up again sm_jamieson UK diy 0 June 29th 11 05:14 PM
Only in Aberdeen... Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 23 February 14th 09 12:00 AM
PERFECT!!!! Aberdeen Country Club Condo for Sale [email protected] Home Ownership 0 July 25th 05 02:14 AM