Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Google fecked up again

nea news??
Prolematicos Googleos....pipi sna....

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim K wrote:
nea news??
Prolematicos Googleos....pipi sna....

It seems that way.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
Jim K wrote:
nea news??
Prolematicos Googleos....pipi sna....

It seems that way.

But of course you will not know that I have replied:-)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:
Jim K wrote:
nea news??
Prolematicos Googleos....pipi sna....

It seems that way.

But of course you will not know that I have replied:-)

until a little later on... ;)

Jim K

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
Jim K wrote:
nea news??
Prolematicos Googleos....pipi sna....

It seems that way.

But of course you will not know that I have replied:-)

until a little later on... ;)

Jim K

Helloooo you lot
Jim K

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Owain" wrote in message
On Jun 27, 12:19 pm, "Jim K" wrote:
Prolematicos Googleos....pipi sna....
It seems that way.

But of course you will not know that I have replied:-)

until a little later on... ;)

Seems to be back now.

well it's now caught upto 27th June as I view it

Jim K

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 30, 7:59 pm, Owain wrote:
On Jun 27, 12:19 pm, "Jim K" wrote:

Prolematicos Googleos....pipi sna....
It seems that way.
But of course you will not know that I have replied:-)

until a little later on... ;)

Nor not at all, as my last replies aren't showing.

GG seem to be on a 3-day update cycle 2 days in retard at the moment.

*Hopefully* that won't be their modus operandi for the future.

There really is no alternative for anyone who can't install a
newsreader on their machine. In these days of everything moving to the
'cloud' and web based access, that's a major shortcoming of usenet.

Owain

cathing up now - time check 22:36 1/7/2011
Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jun 30, 7:59*pm, Owain wrote:
On Jun 27, 12:19*pm, "Jim K" *wrote:

Prolematicos Googleos....pipi sna....
It seems that way.
But of course you will not know that I have replied:-)

until a little later on... ;)

Nor not at all, as my last replies aren't showing.

GG seem to be on a 3-day update cycle 2 days in retard at the moment.

*Hopefully* that won't be their modus operandi for the future.

There really is no alternative for anyone who can't install a
newsreader on their machine. In these days of everything moving to the
'cloud' and web based access, that's a major shortcoming of usenet.

Owain

You`ll probably see this several days later (1/7/11 22.35 UK) but if
you use Gmail its lagging by hours as well, not so handy.....

Cheers
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adam Aglionby wrote:
On Jun 30, 7:59 pm, Owain wrote:
On Jun 27, 12:19 pm, "Jim K" wrote:

Prolematicos Googleos....pipi sna....
It seems that way.
But of course you will not know that I have replied:-)
until a little later on... ;)

Nor not at all, as my last replies aren't showing.

GG seem to be on a 3-day update cycle 2 days in retard at the moment.

*Hopefully* that won't be their modus operandi for the future.

There really is no alternative for anyone who can't install a
newsreader on their machine. In these days of everything moving to the
'cloud' and web based access, that's a major shortcoming of usenet.

Owain

You`ll probably see this several days later (1/7/11 22.35 UK) but if
you use Gmail its lagging by hours as well, not so handy.....

Cheers
Adam

immediately
Fri Jul 1 22:37:05 BST 2011
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K" wrote in message
On Jun 30, 7:59 pm, Owain wrote:
On Jun 27, 12:19 pm, "Jim K" wrote:

Prolematicos Googleos....pipi sna....
It seems that way.
But of course you will not know that I have replied:-)
until a little later on... ;)

Nor not at all, as my last replies aren't showing.

GG seem to be on a 3-day update cycle 2 days in retard at the moment.

*Hopefully* that won't be their modus operandi for the future.

There really is no alternative for anyone who can't install a
newsreader on their machine. In these days of everything moving to the
'cloud' and web based access, that's a major shortcoming of usenet.

Owain

cathing up now - time check 22:36 1/7/2011

Jim K

Have you not got "Outlook Express" on your machine, you can use this for
news groups?
I have now started using it after having the same problems as you. (I
thought is was just mee!)
I agree the Google Groups is more user friendly BTW