Brian Sharrock

Default Name of Potterton Fan Assy refurbisher?

I've had to make a 'distress purchase' of a
Fan Assy for a Baxi-Potterton Netaheat boiler.
Awakening to cold-water made the purchase necessary
with my wife indicating that I'd be very distressed if
the water wasn't hot and soon ...
Anyway, I seem to recall suggestions in this group
for a reasonably priced refurbisher of these fans ..,
I've tried googling for the information but unfortunately
come up with thousands of hits from large-ish outfits
that seem to charge lotsamoney. I intend to have
the old part refurbed and put into the 'just in case'
pile ... Can anybody recommend anyone (the coil is
dead-short)

--

Brian

Paul King

"Brian Sharrock" wrote in message
I've had to make a 'distress purchase' of a
Fan Assy for a Baxi-Potterton Netaheat boiler.
Awakening to cold-water made the purchase necessary
with my wife indicating that I'd be very distressed if
the water wasn't hot and soon ...
Anyway, I seem to recall suggestions in this group
for a reasonably priced refurbisher of these fans ..,

snip

Try http://www.cetltd.com/ Very helpful!

They're in Watford and you can visit in person to collect!

Brian Sharrock

"Paul King" wrote in message
.. .
"Brian Sharrock" wrote in message

snip

Anyway, I seem to recall suggestions in this group
for a reasonably priced refurbisher of these fans ..,

snip

Try http://www.cetltd.com/ Very helpful!

They're in Watford and you can visit in person to collect!

Thanks, Paul; their website is most informative ...

--

Brian

Ed Sirett

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 22:55:04 +0000, Brian Sharrock wrote:

"Paul King" wrote in message
.. .
"Brian Sharrock" wrote in message

snip

Anyway, I seem to recall suggestions in this group
for a reasonably priced refurbisher of these fans ..,

snip

Try http://www.cetltd.com/ Very helpful!

They're in Watford and you can visit in person to collect!

Thanks, Paul; their website is most informative ...

Also try putting the immersion on. What you don't have one... send her round
to the original installers!

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk

raden

In message , Brian Sharrock
writes
I've had to make a 'distress purchase' of a
Fan Assy for a Baxi-Potterton Netaheat boiler.
Awakening to cold-water made the purchase necessary
with my wife indicating that I'd be very distressed if
the water wasn't hot and soon ...
Anyway, I seem to recall suggestions in this group
for a reasonably priced refurbisher of these fans ..,
I've tried googling for the information but unfortunately
come up with thousands of hits from large-ish outfits
that seem to charge lotsamoney. I intend to have
the old part refurbed and put into the 'just in case'
pile ... Can anybody recommend anyone (the coil is
dead-short)

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

www.cetltd.com

01923 229224

£35 + £8 delivery + VAT

--
geoff

Views on Potterton Suprema and Megaflow? Dave UK diy 20 November 14th 05 07:36 PM
Potterton Suprima 80 "Lockout" David Longley UK diy 25 April 26th 05 11:49 PM
Potterton overheat steve_m UK diy 5 February 17th 04 04:28 PM
Potterton Netaheat flame goes out... Dave Ramage UK diy 19 October 21st 03 04:30 PM
Potterton Suprima 80 Michael UK diy 5 September 25th 03 10:17 PM