R Taylor

Default Decorative Veneered Wall Panels, Tile Effect.

I'm trying to source a supplier for the above and although I can find
plenty of patterned boards I'm struggling to find any tile effect ones.

google throws up plenty of "kellysearch" type directories, most if which
are dead ends / not what I'm after.

does anyone know of a UK supplier ? preferably with a website / catalogue

many thanks

RT

The Natural Philosopher

R Taylor wrote:

I'm trying to source a supplier for the above and although I can find
plenty of patterned boards I'm struggling to find any tile effect ones.

google throws up plenty of "kellysearch" type directories, most if which
are dead ends / not what I'm after.

does anyone know of a UK supplier ? preferably with a website / catalogue

Not since the 50's and 60's when it was all the vogue.

These days people either use tiles, or paint their walls.

many thanks

RT

R Taylor

"The Natural Philosopher" wrote in message ...
R Taylor wrote:

I'm trying to source a supplier for the above and although I can find
plenty of patterned boards I'm struggling to find any tile effect ones.

google throws up plenty of "kellysearch" type directories, most if which
are dead ends / not what I'm after.

does anyone know of a UK supplier ? preferably with a website / catalogue

Not since the 50's and 60's when it was all the vogue.

These days people either use tiles, or paint their walls.

I hear what you're saying but the utility room in the property I want it for doesn't
warrant the expense or aggro of tiling and the walls aren't flat enough for a
paint finish and the space behind the washer and dishwasher is waaay to fiddly
for me to even think about tiling.

RT

Jerry Built

R Taylor wrote:
I'm trying to source a supplier for the above and although
I can find plenty of patterned boards I'm struggling to find
any tile effect ones.

What have you found that's interesting, so far? I'm after
something similar for a quick "masking" job.

does anyone know of a UK supplier ? preferably with a
website / catalogue

Not since the 50's and 60's when it was all the vogue.
These days people either use tiles, or paint their walls.

I hear what you're saying but the utility room in the property
I want it for doesn't warrant the expense or aggro of tiling
and the walls aren't flat enough for a paint finish

If you find anything good, perhaps you'll post some info.?
That would be very useful (ditto to self).

J.B.

R Taylor

R Taylor wrote:
I'm trying to source a supplier for the above and although
I can find plenty of patterned boards I'm struggling to find
any tile effect ones.

What have you found that's interesting, so far? I'm after
something similar for a quick "masking" job.

that's what I'm after , can't be doing with faffing around with tiles in
the utility room, even though it's bare, flat plasterboard.

does anyone know of a UK supplier ? preferably with a
website / catalogue

Not since the 50's and 60's when it was all the vogue.
These days people either use tiles, or paint their walls.

I hear what you're saying but the utility room in the property
I want it for doesn't warrant the expense or aggro of tiling
and the walls aren't flat enough for a paint finish

If you find anything good, perhaps you'll post some info.?
That would be very useful (ditto to self).

I found this: http://www.panelitdirect.com/ which is sort of usable
but I was hoping for a tile effect solution similar to the laminate
flooring 'slate' designs as I'm going floor to ceiling and I dont
know how their matt white / marble designs would look like in a
100 year old terrace.

well, I guess I do: crap :-)

hth, let me know if you find owt, ta.

RT

FrancisJK

"R Taylor" wrote in message
I'm trying to source a supplier for the above and although I can find
plenty of patterned boards I'm struggling to find any tile effect ones.

google throws up plenty of "kellysearch" type directories, most if which
are dead ends / not what I'm after.

does anyone know of a UK supplier ? preferably with a website / catalogue

many thanks

RT

I have seen wood (mdf?) panels that look like tiles in Homebase

Francis

Florida Tile LD Home Ownership 17 March 2nd 04 11:52 PM
Tiling Advice - Any good reason I cant use mortar as Wall Tile Adhesive SledgehammerSteve UK diy 12 December 22nd 03 04:16 PM