R Taylor

"The Natural Philosopher" wrote in message ...
R Taylor wrote:

I'm trying to source a supplier for the above and although I can find
plenty of patterned boards I'm struggling to find any tile effect ones.

google throws up plenty of "kellysearch" type directories, most if which
are dead ends / not what I'm after.

does anyone know of a UK supplier ? preferably with a website / catalogue

Not since the 50's and 60's when it was all the vogue.

These days people either use tiles, or paint their walls.

I hear what you're saying but the utility room in the property I want it for doesn't
warrant the expense or aggro of tiling and the walls aren't flat enough for a
paint finish and the space behind the washer and dishwasher is waaay to fiddly
for me to even think about tiling.

RT