Jerry Built

R Taylor wrote:
"The Natural Philosopher" wrote...
R Taylor wrote:
I'm trying to source a supplier for the above and although
I can find plenty of patterned boards I'm struggling to find
any tile effect ones.

What have you found that's interesting, so far? I'm after
something similar for a quick "masking" job.

does anyone know of a UK supplier ? preferably with a
website / catalogue

Not since the 50's and 60's when it was all the vogue.
These days people either use tiles, or paint their walls.

I hear what you're saying but the utility room in the property
I want it for doesn't warrant the expense or aggro of tiling
and the walls aren't flat enough for a paint finish

If you find anything good, perhaps you'll post some info.?
That would be very useful (ditto to self).

J.B.