Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default bluetooth audio

Looking for a cheap and cheerful bluetooth audio receiver that powers-on
in receive mode. I have a couple of £2 chinese ones, but they start up
needing a button press for 3 seconds, something the house manager can't
manage.

--

take the dog out before emailing
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Is not the button the pairing button?
It often depends on which level of bluetooth the device supports, Some of
the keyboards are pretty good, but many speakers do seem a bit flaky. If the
latency is not an issue I notice the Kings Access ram stick mp3 players
will automatically connect to a bluetooth source in range if the stick is
removed.
Brian

--
----- --