Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tracing back individual Covid infections using genomic sequencing

Rod Speed wrote:
"David P" wrote:

The Law of Nature is Exposure and Immunity.

It isnt a law in that sense. We invented vaccination.

Everywhere else in Nature, it's Exposure & Immunity!

Some people don't like that.

Cant imagine why for the life of me. Could be
the immense piles of corpses or something.

With Exposure & Immunity, we'd have been done with it already!

They want to play God themselves.

Nope, just do better than nature.

Everything we do has costs & consequences. It's impossible to see
all the costs & consequences of the human ecological footprint.
You have to read the reports coming in from all over the world
to get an idea of it. Most people, including politicians, are not
reading all those reports!

What are their qualifications for playing God?

Dont need any and there is no god anyway.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

David P wrote

Irrelevant to the fact that we ****ed that over with vaccination.

Some people don't like that.

Cant imagine why for the life of me. Could be
the immense piles of corpses or something.

With Exposure & Immunity, we'd
have been done with it already!

How odd that we didnt with smallpox
and countless other infections.

They want to play God themselves.

Nope, just do better than nature.

Everything we do has costs & consequences.

Duh.

It's impossible to see all the costs & consequences
of the human ecological footprint.

But has worked out very well anyway.

You have to read the reports coming in from all over
the world to get an idea of it. Most people, including
politicians, are not reading all those reports!

Yeah, most of them are mindless **** from alcoholics
and other fools like you, not worth reading.

What are their qualifications for playing God?

Dont need any and there is no god anyway.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 19:40:51 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID: