Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default 48 luxury rooms soon to be available

https://www.bunkabin.co.uk/our-cabin.../junior-single

So that prisoners do not have to share a room.

I get all the best jobs.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/05/2020 14:45, ARW wrote:
https://www.bunkabin.co.uk/our-cabin.../junior-single

So that prisoners do not have to share a room.

I get all the best jobs.

Are the fittings 'prisoner proof' though ?.

Existing cells have stainless steel loos with no detachable
seats so they cannot be ripped off the wall.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 2 May 2020 14:45:34 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
https://www.bunkabin.co.uk/our-cabin.../junior-single
So that prisoners do not have to share a room.

What if some of them want to share a room?

I get all the best jobs.

They do look quite nice actually. I wonder if I could get a couple of extra bedrooms craned onto my roof.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Pamela" wrote in message
On 14:45 2 May 2020, ARW said:

https://www.bunkabin.co.uk/our-cabin.../junior-single

So that prisoners do not have to share a room.

I get all the best jobs.

Out of interest, where do you get such jobs from?

presumably word of mouth

my joiner guy spend every summer putting up hoardings etc for Wimbledon,
Well every year except this one

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 02/05/2020 14:45, ARW wrote:
https://www.bunkabin.co.uk/our-cabin.../junior-single

So that prisoners do not have to share a room.

I get all the best jobs.

Are the fittings 'prisoner proof' though ?.

Existing cells have stainless steel loos with no detachable
seats so they cannot be ripped off the wall.

surely that's their problem

if the rip them off the wall they just have to crap in what's left

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 02/05/2020 14:45, ARW wrote:
https://www.bunkabin.co.uk/our-cabin.../junior-single

So that prisoners do not have to share a room.

I get all the best jobs.

Are the fittings 'prisoner proof' though ?.

Existing cells have stainless steel loos with no detachable
seats so they cannot be ripped off the wall.

Must be fun in the depths of winter.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 3 May 2020 07:52:17 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as cantankerous

Keema Nam addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You are now exposed as a liar, as well as an ignorant troll."
"MID: .com"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tim..." wrote in message

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 02/05/2020 14:45, ARW wrote:
https://www.bunkabin.co.uk/our-cabin.../junior-single

So that prisoners do not have to share a room.

I get all the best jobs.

Are the fittings 'prisoner proof' though ?.

Existing cells have stainless steel loos with no detachable
seats so they cannot be ripped off the wall.

surely that's their problem

if the rip them off the wall they just have to crap in what's left

Nope, because someone else gets to clean up the mess.

Same with those who deliberately flood their cell.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 02/05/2020 16:18, Pamela wrote:
On 14:45 2 May 2020, ARW said:

https://www.bunkabin.co.uk/our-cabin.../junior-single

So that prisoners do not have to share a room.

I get all the best jobs.

Out of interest, where do you get such jobs from?

Tender for them. In this case we are not the principal contractor so we
tendered to the construction company not to the prison.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 02/05/2020 20:10, Andrew wrote:
On 02/05/2020 14:45, ARW wrote:
https://www.bunkabin.co.uk/our-cabin.../junior-single

So that prisoners do not have to share a room.

I get all the best jobs.

Are the fittings 'prisoner proof' though ?.

Existing cells have stainless steel loos with no detachable
seats so they cannot be ripped off the wall.

This one is in an open prison so there is no need to modify the cabins.

You certainly are correct - you could not use then in a normal prison.

The CU is accessible, the sockets and switches have not got security
screws, the cables are in PVC trunking not gavl conduit (even then you
cannot use surface mount in a cell) plus all the ligature points that
normal cells do not have.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 3 May 2020 08:24:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 14:45 2 May 2020, ARW said:

https://www.bunkabin.co.uk/our-cabin.../junior-single

So that prisoners do not have to share a room.

I get all the best jobs.

Out of interest, where do you get such jobs from?

Tender for them. In this case we are not the principal contractor so we
tendered to the construction company not to the prison.

You've mentioned some interesting ones, including a hospital recently and now
something for prisoners.

I do enjoy the fact that I get such a variety of work and people to meet.

We have not done anything so far at any schools relating to the virus
but I suspect they will have to go the way of the hospitals and install
sinks at the entrances. These will need a power supply as I suspect the
taps will be automatic.

I would go mad if I was furloughed and had to stop in.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/05/2020 14:45, ARW wrote:
https://www.bunkabin.co.uk/our-cabin.../junior-single

So that prisoners do not have to share a room.

I get all the best jobs.

Are the fittings 'prisoner proof' though ?.

Existing cells have stainless steel loos with no detachable
seats so they cannot be ripped off the wall.

This one is in an open prison so there is no need to modify the cabins.

You certainly are correct - you could not use then in a normal prison.

The CU is accessible, the sockets and switches have not got security
screws, the cables are in PVC trunking not gavl conduit (even then you
cannot use surface mount in a cell) plus all the ligature points that
normal cells do not have.

They should produce prison-grade versions too.

Luxury vinyl flooring... jim UK diy 3 August 3rd 17 01:58 PM
Luxury vinyl tiles Joel[_4_] Home Repair 1 August 5th 14 12:43 PM
WILL HELP SOON real SOON Somerford Home Repair 0 January 17th 08 09:46 PM
WILL HELP SOON real SOON Somerford Home Repair 0 January 17th 08 09:45 PM
WILL HELP SOON real SOON Somerford Home Repair 0 January 17th 08 09:44 PM