Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default 48 luxury rooms soon to be available

On 03/05/2020 11:46, Pamela wrote:
On 08:16 3 May 2020, ARW said:

On 02/05/2020 16:18, Pamela wrote:
On 14:45 2 May 2020, ARW said:

https://www.bunkabin.co.uk/our-cabin.../junior-single

So that prisoners do not have to share a room.

I get all the best jobs.

Out of interest, where do you get such jobs from?

Tender for them. In this case we are not the principal contractor so we
tendered to the construction company not to the prison.

You've mentioned some interesting ones, including a hospital recently and now
something for prisoners.

I do enjoy the fact that I get such a variety of work and people to meet.

We have not done anything so far at any schools relating to the virus
but I suspect they will have to go the way of the hospitals and install
sinks at the entrances. These will need a power supply as I suspect the
taps will be automatic.

I would go mad if I was furloughed and had to stop in.

--
Adam