Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Luxury vinyl tiles

Anyone reading this have them? How do you like the flooring?

I'm looking at a click together LVT. Just wondered what others thought
about the flooring. Seems like flooring has come a long ways since I
last bought vinyl 15 years ago.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/4/2014 7:26 PM, Joel wrote:
Anyone reading this have them? How do you like the flooring?

I'm looking at a click together LVT. Just wondered what others thought
about the flooring. Seems like flooring has come a long ways since I
last bought vinyl 15 years ago.

Like you I wondered about all the hype but decided to try it in a
basement bath. It was easy to work with and a "snap" to put on the
floor. This was done about 6 months ago so can't really comment on how
long it will last but still looks good now. Word of warning. Unlike
old vinyl flooring, LVT should not be trapped under heavy objects like a
bath vanity. Evidently LVT either expands and contracts a lot more than
old vinyl or comes unclicked during movement if one side is held in place.

self adhesive vinyl tiles over ceramic tiles? Jim K[_3_] UK diy 7 August 12th 13 03:10 PM
Vinyl Tiles Ferretygubbins UK diy 3 March 12th 13 03:26 PM
Wiki: Vinyl tiles NT[_2_] UK diy 2 November 3rd 09 11:42 PM
Laying floor tiles over vinyl tiles ? TonyB UK diy 5 October 11th 09 03:47 PM
Laying floor tiles on old lino/vinyl tiles Steve UK diy 4 September 28th 03 08:41 PM