TheScullster

Default Strange Post Behaviour

How come the post I sent yesterday morning "Pop Up Waste Lever Leak" is not
visible in my OE news reader this morning and yet it is visible to others as
Andrew Gabriel has responded?
Also I can see Andrew's response! Spooky!

Phil

Jerry Built

TheScullster wrote:
How come the post I sent yesterday morning "Pop Up Waste Lever
Leak" is not visible in my OE news reader this morning and yet
it is visible to others as Andrew Gabriel has responded?
Also I can see Andrew's response! Spooky!

Your news-swerver missed it, or you mis-splet "Pop up waist
leaver leek".

J.B.

Hywel

In article , TheScullster says...
How come the post I sent yesterday morning "Pop Up Waste Lever Leak" is not
visible in my OE news reader this morning and yet it is visible to others as
Andrew Gabriel has responded?
Also I can see Andrew's response! Spooky!

No news server carries all messages. YOur own news server may not
return your own posts to you, even though you posted them to it.

--
Hywel

http://sponsorhywel.org.uk/
Al Reynolds

"TheScullster" wrote in message
How come the post I sent yesterday morning "Pop Up Waste Lever Leak" is

not
visible in my OE news reader this morning and yet it is visible to others

as
Andrew Gabriel has responded?
Also I can see Andrew's response! Spooky!

I have had this happen. Delete the news account
in OE, then reinstate it. Bit of a pain if you subscribe
to several groups.

Al

Colin Wilson

How come the post I sent yesterday morning "Pop Up Waste Lever Leak" is not
visible in my OE news reader this morning

Therein lies your problem. You are using a "catch all" Microsoft pile of
sh*te purporting to be useful software.

Get a proper newsreader instead.