Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Scottish food boxes arrive...

On Tuesday, 21 April 2020 16:44:00 UTC+1, S Viemeister wrote:
It's really not that bad, once you ignore the midges.

Install midge-proof window screens, and even the Highlands become
tolerable...

Actually I'm immune to midges.

The wailing of the mating haggi in the glen keeps me awake at night though.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message

On Tuesday, 21 April 2020 16:44:00 UTC+1, S Viemeister wrote:
It's really not that bad, once you ignore the midges.

Install midge-proof window screens, and even the Highlands become
tolerable...

Actually I'm immune to midges.

The wailing of the mating haggi in the glen keeps me awake at night though.

Owain

===

You too, eh?

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 21 April 2020 20:07:01 UTC+1, Ophelia wrote:
The wailing of the mating haggi in the glen keeps me awake at night though.

You too, eh?

Either that or the downstairs neighbours are talking to each other.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message

On Tuesday, 21 April 2020 20:07:01 UTC+1, Ophelia wrote:
The wailing of the mating haggi in the glen keeps me awake at night
though.

You too, eh?

Either that or the downstairs neighbours are talking to each other.

Owain

==

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 09:28:19 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The problem is the rampaging haggises and the rampaging natives.

Nope YOUR problem is that everyone in your Australian neighbourhood gives
you a wide berth, you abnormal cantankerous senile pest! It's the ONE reason
why you troll on Usenet, as people there can't easily get away from you!

--
Bod addressing senile Rot:
"Rod, you have a sick twisted mind. I suggest you stop your mindless