Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y

Default Odd rejection

On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 16:52:46 -0000 (UTC), Stephen Cole
wrote:

Paul Cummins wrote:
In article , (Brian Reay)
wrote:

Clearly your work has undemanding professional standards of
behaviour, given your comments and racist references to my Jewish
heritage previously.

I see that you require yet another new pot and kettle.

Given your own references to your Jewish heritage, I was personally
disgusted to see you posting attack after attack on the husband of a
black woman during Shabbat and Pesach.

You can't have it both ways, fatso.

Let’s not forget his recently describing Jewish cultural and religious
practices as “nonsense”.

This is VERY revealing.......

From
Sun Nov 28 15:04:52 2010
From: "Brian Reay."
Newsgroups: uk.radio.amateur

Subject: "We run them in ... we run them in ..."
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:04:52 -0000

"
I learned around 10 years ago that one of my forebears was possibly
Jewish-
I've not been able to confirm it, which I regret. While I'm not a
religious
person I'd rather like to know that was so- I've always had a great
respect
for the Jewish people.

--
73