Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Odd rejection

On 15/04/2020 08:03, tim... wrote:

"Stephen Cole" wrote in message
Paul Cummins wrote:
In article , (Brian Reay)
wrote:

Clearly your work has undemanding professional standards of
behaviour, given your comments and racist references to my Jewish
heritage previously.

I see that you require yet another new pot and kettle.

Given your own references to your Jewish heritage, I was personally
disgusted to see you posting attack after attack on the husband of a
black woman during Shabbat and Pesach.

You can't have it both ways, fatso.

Lets not forget his recently describing Jewish cultural and religious
practices as €śnonsense€ť.

I don't see how that anti Semitic if the premise is that all religious
practices are nonsense

tim

spot on...a scoundrels last refuge ...