Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default uk.d-i-y is the diy section of the Daily Mail.

I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble in all my life.

It makes me larf.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John" wrote in message
I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts,
skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble
in all my life.

Your problem, as always.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/04/2020 12:32, John wrote:
I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of
facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing,
disjointed babble in all my life.

That's what comes from reading your own posts.

It makes me larf.

It makes me cry.
Space cadet.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John" wrote in message

I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts,
skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble in
all my life.

It makes me larf.
====

Sorry to intrude, but don't you think that fact that no one seems to
agree with anything you post might say something?

There are many different opinions here, but where not you are concerned.

Perhaps you might like to give it some thought.

https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/04/2020 12:32, John wrote:
I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble in all my life.

It makes me larf.

Would you trust the Mail or Metro (or ANY of the rags) for DIY advice ?.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
John wrote:
I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of
facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed
babble in all my life.

It makes me larf.

Nonsense. uk.d-i-y is a perfect window on 0.01% of the public.

--
*I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
John wrote:
I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of
facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed
babble in all my life.

It makes me larf.

Nonsense. uk.d-i-y is a perfect window on 0.01% of the public.

Probably nearer 0.00001%

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
,
Tim+ wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
John wrote:
I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of
facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing,
disjointed babble in all my life.

It makes me larf.

Nonsense. uk.d-i-y is a perfect window on 0.01% of the public.

Probably nearer 0.00001%

I was assuming some of the public might share the views on here. Not
obviously from harry or Doom, though.

--
*All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
John wrote:
I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of
facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed
babble in all my life.

It makes me larf.

Nonsense. uk.d-i-y is a perfect window on 0.01% of the public.

Shush now, you right-wing sycophant.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Richard Wrote in message:
In article ,
John wrote:
I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of
facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed
babble in all my life.

It makes me larf.

Nonsense. uk.d-i-y is a perfect window on 0.01% of the public.

Shush now, you right-wing sycophant.

;-)
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

John wrote

I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble in all my life.Â*

It makes me larf.Â*

You're not really happy here are you?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 10 April 2020 08:18:58 UTC+1, Cynic wrote:
John wrote

I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble in all my life.Â*

It makes me larf.Â*

You're not really happy here are you?

I didn't know people could be so stupid. It makes me larf.Â*

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/04/2020 13:58, John wrote:
On Friday, 10 April 2020 08:18:58 UTC+1, Cynic wrote:
John wrote

I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble in all my life.

It makes me larf.

You're not really happy here are you?

I didn't know people could be so stupid. It makes me larf.

Quite sad that you're pretending to be younger than you are.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/04/2020 13:58, John wrote:
On Friday, 10 April 2020 08:18:58 UTC+1, Cynic wrote:
John wrote

I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble in all my life.

It makes me larf.

You're not really happy here are you?

I didn't know people could be so stupid. It makes me larf.

But surely you have looked in a mirror, space cadet?

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 10 April 2020 17:57:01 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 10/04/2020 13:58, John wrote:
On Friday, 10 April 2020 08:18:58 UTC+1, Cynic wrote:
John wrote

I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble in all my life.

It makes me larf.

You're not really happy here are you?

I didn't know people could be so stupid. It makes me larf.

But surely you have looked in a mirror, space cadet?

How is the spaceship coming along? Have you put the go-faster stripes on yet?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 9 April 2020 13:09:15 UTC+1, Ophelia wrote:
"John" wrote in message

I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts,
skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble in
all my life.

It makes me larf.
====

Sorry to intrude, but don't you think that fact that no one seems to
agree with anything you post might say something?

There are many different opinions here, but where not you are concerned.

I noticed: small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble. I never made that up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/04/2020 13:58, John wrote:
On Friday, 10 April 2020 08:18:58 UTC+1, Cynic wrote:
John wrote

I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble in all my life.

It makes me larf.

You're not really happy here are you?

I didn't know people could be so stupid. It makes me larf.

But surely you have looked in a mirror, space cadet?

How is the spaceship coming along? Have you put the go-faster stripes on yet?

You are really beyond pathetic

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John" wrote in message

I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts,
skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble in
all my life.

It makes me larf.
====

No, you learnt to be its epitome.

Sad, very sad

Sorry to intrude, but don't you think that fact that no one seems to
agree with anything you post might say something?

There are many different opinions here, but where not you are concerned.

I noticed: small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble. I never made that up.

No.you learnt to be its epitome.
Sad, very sad

--
The lifetime of any political organisation is about three years before
its been subverted by the people it tried to warn you about.

Anon.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/04/2020 13:58, John wrote:
On Friday, 10 April 2020 08:18:58 UTC+1, Cynic wrote:
John wrote

I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble in all my life.

It makes me larf.

You're not really happy here are you?

I didn't know people could be so stupid. It makes me larf.

But surely you have looked in a mirror, space cadet?

How is the spaceship coming along? Have you put the go-faster stripes on yet?

You are really beyond pathetic

OK you are not into stripes on your spaceship. I hope it has an imaginative paint scheme.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
On 11/04/2020 19:27, John wrote:
On Thursday, 9 April 2020 13:09:15 UTC+1, OpheliaÂ* wrote:
"John"Â* wrote in message

I have never read so much, small minded, self-opinionated, death of
facts,
skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed
babble in
all my life.

It makes me larf.
====

No, you learnt to be its epitome.

Sad, very sad

Â*Â*Â*Â* Sorry to intrude, but don't you think that fact that no one
seems to
agree with anything you post might say something?

Â*Â*Â*Â* There are many different opinions here, but where not you are
concerned.

I noticed: small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts, skewed,
bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble.Â* I
never made that up.

No.you learnt to be its epitome.
Sad, very sad

You make me larf.

*plonk*

Are you so vain you think the description, "small minded,
self-opinionated, death of facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic,
sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble" applies to your good self?

I have no idea why?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John" wrote in message

[...]

Notice the similarity between Turnip and Trump? Both only seem to want to
read or hear the things they like. ;-)

--
*PMS jokes aren't funny; period.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 11 April 2020 19:27:11 UTC+1, John wrote:

I noticed: small minded, self-opinionated, death of facts, skewed, bigoted, sociopathic, sycophantic, right-wing, disjointed babble. I never made that up.

uk.d-i-y is here for people that want to discuss diy. You aren't discussing diy.

NT

DIY Aircon Daily Mail David UK diy 19 July 7th 15 02:04 PM
Easy DIY . Daily Mail Supplement P Jameson UK diy 31 May 7th 14 04:59 PM
Condensing Boilers: Daily Mail Article Vortex10 UK diy 92 January 5th 11 03:39 PM
Interesting Daily Mail Article Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 4 December 9th 09 10:37 PM
Don't E-mail Me, I'll E-mail You J T Woodworking 44 January 7th 06 02:24 AM