Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Food parcel.

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

I'm having trouble getting half and half loaves,
having to use old fashioned whit bread again.

So get a bread machine.

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
On 3/31/2020 7:26 PM, Ophelia wrote:
"S Viemeister" wrote in message ...
On 3/31/2020 4:57 PM, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Apples,
Oranges,
Potatoes,
Carrots,
Sliced white bread,
UHT milk,
Baked beans,
Tuna chunks,
Prunes in syrup,
Mushy peas,
Corned beef,
Rich and rustic tomato sauce,
Tomato soup,
Chopped tomatoes,
Basmati rice,
Spagetti,
Tea and coffee,
Viennese whirls,
Bog rolls,
Individual shower gel sachets,
Toilet soap,
A large pack of something I think may be breakfast cereal.
I'll need to find a wartime cook book to give me some ideas, as I very
rarely use tinned anything.
Other odd thing. Sliced white bread - but no 'spread' of any sort?

No eggs? No cheese?

===
I don't think we will get any of that, do you? )

Highly unlikely.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 14:56:36 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

So get a bread machine.

You get a brain first, senile troll!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent: