DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Food parcel. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/646921-re-food-parcel.html)

Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) April 1st 20 04:50 PM

Food parcel.

I'm having trouble getting half and half loaves, having to use old fashioned
whit bread again. Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"S Viemeister" wrote in message
On 3/31/2020 7:26 PM, Ophelia wrote:
"S Viemeister" wrote in message ...
On 3/31/2020 4:57 PM, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Apples,
Oranges,
Potatoes,
Carrots,
Sliced white bread,
UHT milk,
Baked beans,
Tuna chunks,
Prunes in syrup,
Mushy peas,
Corned beef,
Rich and rustic tomato sauce,
Tomato soup,
Chopped tomatoes,
Basmati rice,
Spagetti,
Tea and coffee,
Viennese whirls,
Bog rolls,
Individual shower gel sachets,
Toilet soap,
A large pack of something I think may be breakfast cereal.
I'll need to find a wartime cook book to give me some ideas, as I very
rarely use tinned anything.
Other odd thing. Sliced white bread - but no 'spread' of any sort?

No eggs? No cheese?

===
I don't think we will get any of that, do you? :))

Highly unlikely.

Rod Speed April 2nd 20 04:56 AM

Food parcel.

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

I'm having trouble getting half and half loaves,
having to use old fashioned whit bread again.

So get a bread machine.

Peeler[_4_] April 2nd 20 09:54 AM

Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 14:56:36 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

So get a bread machine.

You get a brain first, senile troll!

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent: