Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Astonishing craftmanship!

https://www.facebook.com/10001220314...6713817412048/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/01/2020 07:40, harry wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/10001220314...6713817412048/

I'm getting content not available
Posted to uk.d-i-y

newshound Wrote in message:
On 22/01/2020 07:40, harry wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/10001220314...6713817412048/

I'm getting content not available

"The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been
removed."

Another haza special?
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 22/01/2020 07:40, harry wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/10001220314...6713817412048/

I'm getting content not available

Me too and I did yesterday too so its not just a short term glitch.

I have a facebook account too, so its not that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 04:00 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! LOL

On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 04:00:35 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile Arsetralian's troll****

04:00??? AGAIN??? You REALLY know NO shame AT ALL, you clinically insane
senile Arsetralian asshole! tsk

cretin from Oz:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 22 January 2020 17:00:46 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 22/01/2020 07:40, harry wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/10001220314...6713817412048/

I'm getting content not available

Me too and I did yesterday too so its not just a short term glitch.

I have a facebook account too, so its not that.

I didn't bother checking it's from harry ;-)

But as a bet I think it is a hand crafted model of a pirate ship,
which I have seen and it is impressive.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 22 January 2020 17:00:46 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 22/01/2020 07:40, harry wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/10001220314...6713817412048/

I'm getting content not available

Me too and I did yesterday too so its not just a short term glitch.

I have a facebook account too, so its not that.

I didn't bother checking it's from harry ;-)

Its well worth watching if you havent seen skilled
glass blowing before. Not blowing this time, he
does a Ferrari horse from a blob of glass.

But as a bet I think it is a hand crafted model of a
pirate ship, which I have seen and it is impressive.

Nope, the Ferrari horse, very impressive
how he does it all freehand so quickly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 04:40 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard is out of Bed and TROLLING, already!!!! AGAIN! LOL

On Fri, 24 Jan 2020 04:40:21 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole's troll****

04:40??? LOL So, WHEN did you get up and start with your trolling today,
senile Ozzie pest?

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 23 January 2020 17:40:32 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 22 January 2020 17:00:46 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 22/01/2020 07:40, harry wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/10001220314...6713817412048/

I'm getting content not available

Me too and I did yesterday too so its not just a short term glitch.

I have a facebook account too, so its not that.

I didn't bother checking it's from harry ;-)

Its well worth watching if you havent seen skilled
glass blowing before. Not blowing this time, he
does a Ferrari horse from a blob of glass.

I did glass blowing at college, I know how difficult it is first hand
and a burnt finger.

But as a bet I think it is a hand crafted model of a
pirate ship, which I have seen and it is impressive.

Nope, the Ferrari horse, very impressive
how he does it all freehand so quickly.

I'll watch it at home don't want to use FB at work.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Thursday, 23 January 2020 17:40:32 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 22 January 2020 17:00:46 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 22/01/2020 07:40, harry wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/10001220314...6713817412048/

I'm getting content not available

Me too and I did yesterday too so its not just a short term glitch.

I have a facebook account too, so its not that.

I didn't bother checking it's from harry ;-)

Its well worth watching if you havent seen skilled
glass blowing before. Not blowing this time, he
does a Ferrari horse from a blob of glass.

I did glass blowing at college, I know how difficult it is first hand
and a burnt finger.

But as a bet I think it is a hand crafted model of a
pirate ship, which I have seen and it is impressive.

Nope, the Ferrari horse, very impressive
how he does it all freehand so quickly.

I'll watch it at home don't want to use FB at work.

His later link isnt facebook.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 25 Jan 2020 04:06:38 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole's latest troll****

04:06 am in Australia? So, for HOW long have you been up and trolling this
night, yet again, you clinically insane senile trolling asshole?

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:

OT Astonishing pix harry UK diy 6 February 3rd 17 12:05 PM
Stickley Craftmanship? GarageWoodworks Woodworking 6 July 9th 09 08:14 PM
Astonishing Insurance Quote Chris Bacon UK diy 0 November 2nd 05 02:46 PM