Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Astonishing craftmanship!

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 22 January 2020 17:00:46 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 22/01/2020 07:40, harry wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/10001220314...6713817412048/

I'm getting content not available

Me too and I did yesterday too so its not just a short term glitch.

I have a facebook account too, so its not that.

I didn't bother checking it's from harry ;-)

Its well worth watching if you havent seen skilled
glass blowing before. Not blowing this time, he
does a Ferrari horse from a blob of glass.

But as a bet I think it is a hand crafted model of a
pirate ship, which I have seen and it is impressive.

Nope, the Ferrari horse, very impressive
how he does it all freehand so quickly.