Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Astonishing craftmanship!

On Thursday, 23 January 2020 17:40:32 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 22 January 2020 17:00:46 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 22/01/2020 07:40, harry wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/10001220314...6713817412048/

I'm getting content not available

Me too and I did yesterday too so its not just a short term glitch.

I have a facebook account too, so its not that.

I didn't bother checking it's from harry ;-)

Its well worth watching if you havent seen skilled
glass blowing before. Not blowing this time, he
does a Ferrari horse from a blob of glass.

I did glass blowing at college, I know how difficult it is first hand
and a burnt finger.

But as a bet I think it is a hand crafted model of a
pirate ship, which I have seen and it is impressive.

Nope, the Ferrari horse, very impressive
how he does it all freehand so quickly.

I'll watch it at home don't want to use FB at work.