Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Godwin's law

Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?
--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Lamb" wrote in message
Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

No chance with such an important issue.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 08:38:15 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

No chance with such an important issue.

If anyone wanted an asshole's opinion, they'd have farted, you senile
asshole troll from Australia!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/12/2019 21:31, Tim Lamb wrote:
Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

Do you mean Ray Godwin, the singer and Elvis impersonator?

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Lamb wrote:

Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

I think the best you could ask for would be to herd brexit content into
a small number of long-running threads (and kill file harry who has the
opposite policy)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Who is credited with inventing the word. It has to be the fastest new word
to come into the language ever.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Tim Lamb" wrote in message
Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

No chance with such an important issue.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

https://news.sky.com/story/brexits-m...cline-11576816

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Andy Burns
writes
Tim Lamb wrote:

Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

I think the best you could ask for would be to herd brexit content into
a small number of long-running threads (and kill file harry who has the
opposite policy)

OK. I'll amend the request to *Brexit* must be included in the header:-)

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)"
writes
Who is credited with inventing the word. It has to be the fastest new word
to come into the language ever.

There is a bit in Wikipedia

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/12/2019 21:31, Tim Lamb wrote:
Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

As an interim measure until the orbiting platforms with lasers, smart
rocks etc are in position?

--
Robin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 17 December 2019 21:32:11 UTC, Tim Lamb wrote:
Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?
--
Tim Lamb

According to some brexit means we have no future.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Lamb wrote:
Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

Have you been conned into thinking Brexit has been done? You won't be the
only one.

--
*El nino made me do it

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

Who is credited with inventing the word.

https://wordhistories.net/2016/06/24/brexit/

It has to be the fastest new word

Seems likely.

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Tim Lamb" wrote in message
Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

No chance with such an important issue.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 01:54 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for almost an HOUR already!!!! LOL

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 01:54:10 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH senile asshole's troll**** unread

01:54??? AGAIN? LOL ...and you've been up and trolling for almost an hour
already ...yet AGAIN!

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Hard read on such a fragmented web site with bits of the story interwoven
with other links and bits of other stories etc. I wonder if site designers
realise how much of a mess their sites look when they have no concern over
reading order on the page for screenreaders?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
Who is credited with inventing the word. It has to be the fastest new
word
to come into the language ever.

https://news.sky.com/story/brexits-m...cline-11576816

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Lamb wrote:
Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

Have you been conned into thinking Brexit has been done? You won't be the
only one.

It seems like we are approaching the end of the beginning!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
In article ,
Tim Lamb wrote:
Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

Have you been conned into thinking Brexit has been done? You won't be the
only one.

It seems like we are approaching the end of the beginning!

Yup. A very long way from 'getting Brexit done' But oddly rather too
difficult for many to comprehend.

--
*I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:
In article ,
Tim Lamb wrote:
Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

Have you been conned into thinking Brexit has been done? You won't be the
only one.

It seems like we are approaching the end of the beginning!

Yup. A very long way from 'getting Brexit done' But oddly rather too
difficult for many to comprehend.

Depends on how you look at it... we were previously stuck in limbo,
whereas I suspect the transition agreement will now be signed off fairly
quickly. So one of the pre-requisites of getting anything done will soon
be met.

The full deal will take longer - although what many seem to ignore is
our starting point is full alignment.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)" wrote in message
Who is credited with inventing the word. It has to be the fastest new word
to come into the language ever.

I don't think so

If you asked the MITS about it, I think the response would be a blank look

OTOH they all know what a Selfie is

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Lamb wrote:

Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

https://captiongenerator.com/1610452/jo-swinson

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/12/2019 14:46, Andy Burns wrote:
Tim Lamb wrote:

Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

https://captiongenerator.com/1610452/jo-swinson

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:

Tim Lamb wrote:

Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

https://captiongenerator.com/1610452/jo-swinson

Brilliant! BFG

--
\|/
(((Ï))) U+97F1
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/12/2019 21:31, Tim Lamb wrote:
Any chance we could invoke Godwin at any future mention of Brexit?

Hitler wouldn't like that!

Partial law - partial law.pdf John Fields Electronic Schematics 10 February 11th 14 04:03 PM
Ocean County NJ Family-Law and Cyber-Law Lawyer Charles Novins Continues To Defend Against Net Abusers Al Ekman Electronics Repair 2 April 27th 10 12:09 PM
Godwin's Law Grumpy Metalworking 0 September 13th 08 08:52 AM
Crap soundproofing in new house (recourse to law ?) Richard UK diy 16 January 17th 04 08:49 AM
OT. keg law in NY is screwing the wrong people. wallster Metalworking 13 December 10th 03 11:15 PM