Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recognise this shower set?

I'd like to replace the old shower head and hose set shown in this photo with an
identical or very similar one please. There are no markings visible which makes
online searching difficult. Anyone recognise it please?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shabfbj6p4...et-1.jpg?raw=1

Terry, East Grinstead, UK
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Terry Pinnell wrote:

I'd like to replace the old shower head and hose set shown in this photo
with an identical or very similar one please. There are no markings
visible which makes online searching difficult. Anyone recognise it
please?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shabfbj6p4...et-1.jpg?raw=1

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Looks from here as though any generic shower head and shower hose you
like the look of should do. Though if it is an electric shower make
sure the head is suitable for an electric shower as they don't like too
much back pressure.

--

Roger Hayter
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/11/2019 20:29, Terry Pinnell wrote:
I'd like to replace the old shower head and hose set shown in this photo with an
identical or very similar one please. There are no markings visible which makes
online searching difficult. Anyone recognise it please?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shabfbj6p4...et-1.jpg?raw=1

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

If attached to an electric shower it would probably have come with the
shower unit. Check for the maker of the shower for their spares - for
instance if was a Triton shower then:

https://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/show...es/shower-kits
https://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/show...s/shower-rails

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/11/2019 23:23:50, alan_m wrote:
On 01/11/2019 20:29, Terry Pinnell wrote:
I'd like to replace the old shower head and hose set shown in this
photo with an
identical or very similar one please. There are no markings visible
which makes
online searching difficult. Anyone recognise it please?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shabfbj6p4...et-1.jpg?raw=1

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

If attached to an electric shower it would probably have come with the
shower unit. Check for the maker of the shower for their spares - for
instance if was a Triton shower then:

https://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/show...es/shower-kits
https://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/show...s/shower-rails

I was going to say that the OP's photo was an old Triton riser rail. I
have no idea about the head though.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/11/2019 20:29, Terry Pinnell wrote:
I'd like to replace the old shower head and hose set shown in this photo with an
identical or very similar one please. There are no markings visible which makes
online searching difficult. Anyone recognise it please?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shabfbj6p4...et-1.jpg?raw=1

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Cripes I thought that was my downstairs shower for a second!

I replaced the one there with a reasonable quality generic.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B014MI58CA

with a reasonable quality hose.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01I6O8DIM

I found the fully plastic heads couldn't take my water pressure.

--
Theres a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Hillis (William Vaughn, American columnist)