Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recognise this shower set?

On 01/11/2019 20:29, Terry Pinnell wrote:
I'd like to replace the old shower head and hose set shown in this photo with an
identical or very similar one please. There are no markings visible which makes
online searching difficult. Anyone recognise it please?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/shabfbj6p4...et-1.jpg?raw=1

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Cripes I thought that was my downstairs shower for a second!

I replaced the one there with a reasonable quality generic.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B014MI58CA

with a reasonable quality hose.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01I6O8DIM

I found the fully plastic heads couldn't take my water pressure.

--
Theres a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Hillis (William Vaughn, American columnist)