Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lamona Oven

My daughter said her Howdens oven has packed up after 4 years. Apparenty
the oven / grill selector switch had been very stiff - now it has failed.

I really don't feel inclined to get involved - 10 miles away - very small
kitchen - Strip it to remove part - check elements - put oven back (no
where else for it - await part - go back and fit it. Can I be arsed...?