Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sky HDMI lead?

Scratching around for an HDMI lead for a FireTV Box - soon to be
delivered, I found a lead marked by SKY moulded into the plugs at each
end, one end red, the other end black. Are these just standard HDMI
leads or is there a reason for the red / black plugs please?
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lee Lee is offline

On 01/10/2019 12:39, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Scratching around for an HDMI lead for a FireTV Box - soon to be
delivered, I found a lead marked by SKY moulded into the plugs at each
end, one end red, the other end black. Are these just standard HDMI
leads or is there a reason for the red / black plugs please?

I'm using a couple of them here, they're just standard high speed cable
as far as I know. Probably the colour on the ends is just to "help"
people identify which hole to put it in
Posted to uk.d-i-y

on 01/10/2019, Lee supposed :
I'm using a couple of them here, they're just standard high speed cable as
far as I know. Probably the colour on the ends is just to "help" people
identify which hole to put it in

Thanks!