Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Strange logic of posters here

It seems that they believe that by insulting them they will come around
to their way of thinking.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 14 Sep 2019 14:11:58 +0100, Broadback
wrote:

It seems that they believe that by insulting them they will come around
to their way of thinking.

If you mean the knuckledraggers, it simply isn't an insult. It is a
statement of fact as I see it.

As far as coming around to "my" way of thinking goes, it isn't and
never will happen, they are just too thick.

I couldn't give a damn anyway, initially I was all for remain and was
of the opinion anyone with half a brain cell wouldn't give it a second
thought.

I am no longer in the UK, I prefer to stay as an EU citizen and feel
miffed that I have been set back thousands by stupid idiotic
knuckledraggers who were under the false assumption it would make
their miserable bland existence better.

So Excuse me if I rub it in and get a certain amount of pleasure, but
I no more want the cretins in the EU than I want a dose of the clap.

All but one of my UK connections are either secure financially, have
dual EU nationality or have an academic background that makes a joke
of migratory controls anyway. The one that doesn't matter has only
British citizenship and is a vote leave knuckledragger.

Oddly enough I don't see much of him, I expect he's saving hard.

So as far as Brexit goes, I'm all for it. Bring it on :-)

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Broadback Wrote in message:
It seems that they believe that by insulting them they will come around
to their way of thinking.

You got someone else to do your googling didn't you? What's the
problem?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/09/2019 14:11, Broadback wrote:
It seems that they believe that by insulting them they will come around
to their way of thinking.

I take that as a sign that they have run out of arguments.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 14 Sep 2019 18:51:19 +0100, nightjar
wrote:

On 14/09/2019 14:11, Broadback wrote:
It seems that they believe that by insulting them they will come around
to their way of thinking.

I take that as a sign that they have run out of arguments.

Not an argument. They are thick, it's a fact.

No point in arguing anyway, did you ever hear a rational argument from
a knuckledragger?

You would stand a better chance of setting out on Muslim to atheist
conversion in Bradford.

Just await November and enjoy :-)

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

nightjar wrote
Broadback wrote

It seems that they believe that by insulting them
they will come around to their way of thinking.

I take that as a sign that they have run out of arguments.

More fool you. Its always been a mindlessly silly line.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 14/09/2019 14:11, Broadback wrote:
It seems that they believe that by insulting them they will come around
to their way of thinking.

I take that as a sign that they have run out of arguments.

Not an argument. They are thick, it's a fact.

No point in arguing anyway, did you ever hear a rational argument from
a knuckledragger?

You would stand a better chance of setting out on Muslim to atheist
conversion in Bradford.

The lowest "knuckledragger" round here is you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 09:13:12 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

nightjar wrote
Broadback wrote

It seems that they believe that by insulting them
they will come around to their way of thinking.

I take that as a sign that they have run out of arguments.

More fool you. Its always been a mindlessly silly line.

There is no dispute that you are the NG expert on pasting silly lines
Rodders.

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 09:13:12 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

It seems that they believe that by insulting them
they will come around to their way of thinking.

I take that as a sign that they have run out of arguments.

More fool you. Its always been a mindlessly silly line.

YOU have always been a mindless silly troll, senile Rodent ...since 2007 AT
LEAST!

cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

You stupid idiot, of course we don't think that! grin.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Broadback" wrote in message
It seems that they believe that by insulting them they will come around to
their way of thinking.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/09/2019 14:41, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
I am no longer in the UK, I prefer to stay as an EU citizen and feel
miffed that I have been set back thousands by stupid idiotic
knuckledraggers who were under the false assumption it would make
their miserable bland existence better.

Are you aware that you are posting to uk.d-i-y ? though.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 16:43:41 +0100, nightjar
wrote:

On 15/09/2019 00:13, Rod Speed wrote:
nightjar wrote
Broadback wrote

It seems that they believe that by insulting them they will come
around to their way of thinking.

I take that as a sign that they have run out of arguments.

More fool you. Its always been a mindlessly silly line.

Thank you for demonstrating my point.

Much as I dislike agreeing with Rodders, he is correct on that point.
You are totally oversimplifying a persons perspective merely because
they happen to question your mental capabilities.

The educational standards and intelligence of the person being
responded to must be taken into account in the reply, otherwise time
and effort would be wasted pointing out the blatantly obvious to thick
******* such as yourself.

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"nightjar" wrote in message
On 15/09/2019 00:13, Rod Speed wrote:
nightjar wrote
Broadback wrote

It seems that they believe that by insulting them they will come around
to their way of thinking.

I take that as a sign that they have run out of arguments.

More fool you. Its always been a mindlessly silly line.

Thank you for demonstrating my point.

Even sillier than you usually manage and thats saying something.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 13:07:07 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

More fool you. Its always been a mindlessly silly line.

Thank you for demonstrating my point.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that¢s saying something.

Keep your senile troll**** out of normally evolved humans' ngs, you abnormal
85-year-old trolling senile pest!

cretin from Oz: