Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Radiator Tapings

Ran into a space problem with a tall vertical radiator. The damned thing
has side entry and adding the width of the valves is creating problems for
the location.

Googling around found me one with bottom entry - right size but wrong
finish.

It occured to me - why don't makers build them with side entry at the top
and bottom entry at the bottom and leave it to the installer to orient the
radiator to suit the installation. No extra cost! Bottom entry could be
more astetically pleasing in some cases.

I saw one that had tapings for bottom and side and blanking plugs for the
installer to select.