Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Radiator Tapings

John wrote in
.222:

Ran into a space problem with a tall vertical radiator. The damned
thing has side entry and adding the width of the valves is creating
problems for the location.

Googling around found me one with bottom entry - right size but wrong
finish.

It occured to me - why don't makers build them with side entry at the
top and bottom entry at the bottom and leave it to the installer to
orient the radiator to suit the installation. No extra cost! Bottom
entry could be more astetically pleasing in some cases.

I saw one that had tapings for bottom and side and blanking plugs for
the installer to select.

"TAPPINGS"