Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Russ abot bell wire?

Most expensive bell wire I have seen....

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Ochoos-15.../dp/B07QB2J3WR

Even if its for 1.5km

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

Most expensive bell wire I have seen....

It does seem a bit of a "Mad House" price ...

p.s. Andrews
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/08/2019 11:48, Andy Burns wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

Most expensive bell wire I have seen....

It does seem a bit of a "Mad House" price ...

p.s. Andrews

To be fair, you don't often see wires coloured 18AWG.

Cheers
--
Clive
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
Most expensive bell wire I have seen....

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Ochoos-15.../dp/B07QB2J3WR

Even if its for 1.5km

It gave you a laugh, then?

--
*Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" Wrote in message:
In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
Most expensive bell wire I have seen....

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Ochoos-15.../dp/B07QB2J3WR

Even if its for 1.5km

It gave you a laugh, then?

Clearly he didn't mean Russ Abbot, he meant Russ CONway ;-)
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 12 August 2019 11:28:27 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
Most expensive bell wire I have seen....

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Ochoos-15.../dp/B07QB2J3WR

Even if its for 1.5km

It;s not really bell wire, I think what makes it a bit pricey is that its rated to work at 80C, not sure how bell wire would cope at 80C.
I bought some rather expensove wire from RS to make some coils.
Over £1 per metre RS 177-0974

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 13 August 2019 17:10:28 UTC+1, whisky-dave wrote:
not sure how bell wire would cope at 80C.

I know the stuff I had didn't like it when I got a bit too enthusiastic hot glue gunning it to the cornice.

Owain

Door bell - and I mean 'BELL' Rob Graham UK diy 19 January 22nd 17 01:42 PM
not even Russ Andrews Vass[_8_] UK diy 1 January 18th 12 05:36 PM
Russ Fairfield Larry Blanchard Woodturning 4 January 11th 11 07:21 AM
Wirefree bell push to wired bell Duncan UK diy 5 June 4th 06 09:14 PM
Both cleaning now, Russ and Endora answered the humble doorways without poor ointment. Russ Allbery Woodworking 0 May 15th 06 08:45 PM