Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Deutsche Bank near to collapse?

Consequences.

https://independencedaily.co.uk/head...ly+Newsletter1
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/06/2019 16:28, harry wrote:
Consequences.

https://independencedaily.co.uk/head...ly+Newsletter1

Another of your dodgy sources Harry.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 18:45:51 +0100, Nightjar wrote:

On 08/06/2019 16:28, harry wrote:
Consequences.

https://independencedaily.co.uk/head...ly+Newsletter1

Another of your dodgy sources Harry.

Actually they are in serious trouble if Trump has to open his piggy
bank.

There is a danger that Trumps earnings might have been related to his
abilities -)

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 8 June 2019 18:45:56 UTC+1, Nightjar wrote:
On 08/06/2019 16:28, harry wrote:
Consequences.

https://independencedaily.co.uk/head...ly+Newsletter1

Another of your dodgy sources Harry.

In your usual state of denial?
There's plenty of similar reports out there.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 8 June 2019 18:45:56 UTC+1, Nightjar wrote:
On 08/06/2019 16:28, harry wrote:
Consequences.

https://independencedaily.co.uk/head...ly+Newsletter1

Another of your dodgy sources Harry.

Financial Times?

https://www.ft.com/content/cb739552-...4-e7016697f225

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/06/2019 07:18, harry wrote:
On Saturday, 8 June 2019 18:45:56 UTC+1, Nightjar wrote:
On 08/06/2019 16:28, harry wrote:
Consequences.

https://independencedaily.co.uk/head...ly+Newsletter1

Another of your dodgy sources Harry.

Financial Times?

https://www.ft.com/content/cb739552-...4-e7016697f225

That needs me to be subscribed to read the article, which I am not.
However, I suspect it would be a lot more balanced than the article you
originally linked to.

Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 08 Jun 2019 23:18:51 -0700, harry wrote:

Financial Times?

https://www.ft.com/content/cb739552-...4-e7016697f225

The shares aren't worth a **** today vs a few years ago. I'd say they've
had it without state aid. Fortunately we're not on the hook to bail it
out this time.

--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 18:45:51 +0100, Nightjar wrote:

On 08/06/2019 16:28, harry wrote:
Consequences.

https://independencedaily.co.uk/head...ly+Newsletter1

Another of your dodgy sources Harry.

I wonder why harry never offers a balanced POV. Fanatic possibly? He's
certainly showed how broken his moral compass is when admitting he
purposefully took on Solar PV for it to be a cash cow (paid for by the
rest of us).

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nightjar wrote:

harry wrote:

https://www.ft.com/content/cb739552-...4-e7016697f225

That needs me to be subscribed to read the article, which I am not.

If you search google with the exact FT URL above, it will return you a
link that works without a subscription.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
says...

Nightjar wrote:

harry wrote:

https://www.ft.com/content/cb739552-...4-e7016697f225

That needs me to be subscribed to read the article, which I am not.

If you search google with the exact FT URL above, it will return you a
link that works without a subscription.

It doesn't work for me but this one does:

http://archive.md/UFcPe

--

Terry

---
https://www.avg.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 09 Jun 2019 11:54:48 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

If you search google with the exact FT URL above, it will return you a
link that works without a subscription.

It's on LOADS of other banking and finance websites anyway.

--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Nightjar wrote:

harry wrote:

https://www.ft.com/content/cb739552-...4-e7016697f225

That needs me to be subscribed to read the article, which I am not.

If you search google with the exact FT URL above, it will return you a
link that works without a subscription.

Interesting, doesnt work for me in chrome but does in waterfox.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 09:32:41 +1000, Jimbo, better known as cantankerous

Interesting, doesnąt work for me in chrome but does in waterfox.

Darn, and this innocent little thread was Rodent-free, so far! tsk

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."