Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Grease

Can one buy it in cartridges for use in a standard cartridge gun, not a grease gun?

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 23 April 2019 07:46:26 UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
tabbypurr expressed precisely :

Can one buy it in cartridges for use in a standard cartridge gun, not a
grease gun?

NT

Yes..

Duckduckgo is being really crap with its search results. What agic phrase might get me there?

But it did tell me this:
"enlarge the usage spectrum of your grease." Makes a change from the old spam.

Should I be using lithium or silicone here? There most likely is a rubber O ring in there.

And what thickness grade would be best?

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
On Tuesday, 23 April 2019 07:46:26 UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
tabbypurr expressed precisely :

Can one buy it in cartridges for use in a standard cartridge gun, not a
grease gun?

Yes..

Duckduckgo is being really crap with its search results.

Google isnt any better.

What agic phrase might get me there?

But it did tell me this:
"enlarge the usage spectrum of your grease." Makes a change from the old
spam.

Should I be using lithium or silicone here?

Impossible to say given you dont say how you plan to use it.

There most likely is a rubber O ring in there.

In where ?

And what thickness grade would be best?

Impossible to say given you dont say how you plan to use it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Burns" wrote in message

What [m]agic phrase might get me there?

Maybe combine "310ml" with your search terms?

Doesnt help with google.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 23 April 2019 10:38:49 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
tabbypurr wrote in message
On Tuesday, 23 April 2019 07:46:26 UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
tabbypurr expressed precisely :

Should I be using lithium or silicone here?

Impossible to say given you dont say how you plan to use it.

There most likely is a rubber O ring in there.

In where ?

And what thickness grade would be best?

Impossible to say given you dont say how you plan to use it.

I explained fully, but ever let reality get in the way Rod.

It's to lube a 3 way valve shaft that can't be disassembled. It has to cope with hot water, 2 stories of pressure and probably contains a rubber O ring.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 19:41:33 +1000, Jac Brown, better known as cantankerous

Maybe combine "310ml" with your search terms?

Doesnąt help with google.

You may shove your beloved Google up your arse again, senile Rodent!

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 19:36:45 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH yet more of the useless senile asshole's usual troll****

....and nothing's left!

--
dennis@home to retarded senile Rot:
"sod off rod you don't have a clue about anything."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

tabbypurr wrote in message
On Tuesday, 23 April 2019 07:46:26 UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
tabbypurr expressed precisely :

Should I be using lithium or silicone here?

Impossible to say given you dont say how you plan to use it.

There most likely is a rubber O ring in there.

In where ?

And what thickness grade would be best?

Impossible to say given you dont say how you plan to use it.

I explained fully,

Not in this thread you didnt, ****wit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 23 April 2019 21:18:41 UTC+1, newshound wrote:
On 23/04/2019 08:07, tabbypurr wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 April 2019 07:46:26 UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
tabbypurr expressed precisely :

Can one buy it in cartridges for use in a standard cartridge gun, not a
grease gun?

Yes..

Duckduckgo is being really crap with its search results. What agic phrase might get me there?

But it did tell me this:
"enlarge the usage spectrum of your grease." Makes a change from the old spam.

Should I be using lithium or silicone here? There most likely is a rubber O ring in there.

Depends on what type of rubber.

that's anyone's guess. There's zero access to it.

And what thickness grade would be best?

Is this your three way valve?

Yes. I got some red rubber grease. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a tuit & try getting it in there.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 24 Apr 2019 05:42:16 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

And what thickness grade would be best?

Impossible to say given you donąt say how you plan to use it.

I explained fully,

Not in this thread you didnąt, ****wit.

He really did, you senile asshole!

--
dennis@home to retarded senile Rot:
"sod off rod you don't have a clue about anything."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 24 April 2019 10:56:31 UTC+1, Andy Bennet wrote:
On 22/04/2019 23:35, tabbypurr wrote:

Can one buy it in cartridges for use in a standard cartridge gun, not a grease gun?

NT

Depends if you are pumping it into nipples.

pumping yes, though not into a purpose designed grease nipple. So a standard cartridge nozzle plus a bit of plastic tube is on the menu. Yum.

NT