Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Grease

On Tuesday, 23 April 2019 21:18:41 UTC+1, newshound wrote:
On 23/04/2019 08:07, tabbypurr wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 April 2019 07:46:26 UTC+1, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
tabbypurr expressed precisely :

Can one buy it in cartridges for use in a standard cartridge gun, not a
grease gun?

Yes..

Duckduckgo is being really crap with its search results. What agic phrase might get me there?

But it did tell me this:
"enlarge the usage spectrum of your grease." Makes a change from the old spam.

Should I be using lithium or silicone here? There most likely is a rubber O ring in there.

Depends on what type of rubber.

that's anyone's guess. There's zero access to it.

And what thickness grade would be best?

Is this your three way valve?

Yes. I got some red rubber grease. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a tuit & try getting it in there.

NT