Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT Hermes tracking

Hermes tracking tells me that their estimated delivery is the 16th of
April - that's after they picked up the package on the 17th April.

Do they have some form of time machine or do they mean the 1th April
2020? Their tracking currently indicates that the package is still in
transit and NOT out for delivery on the 19th.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 19 Apr 2019 11:35:15 +0100, alan_m
wrote:

Hermes tracking tells me that their estimated delivery is the 16th of
April - that's after they picked up the package on the 17th April.

Do they have some form of time machine or do they mean the 1th April
2020? Their tracking currently indicates that the package is still in
transit and NOT out for delivery on the 19th.

I got fake news from their tracking system then abuse from the courier
when I complained about it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Hermes tracking tells me that their estimated delivery is the 16th of
April - that's after they picked up the package on the 17th April.

Do they have some form of time machine or do they mean the 1th April
2020? Their tracking currently indicates that the package is still in
transit and NOT out for delivery on the 19th.

I got fake news from their tracking system then abuse from the courier
when I complained about it.

A couple of years ago I complained about non-delivery.

They sent me a tiny photo of the 'signature'.

It was just a scribble.

I pressed home the point and they conceded.

However I used them in the past with no problems when sending out my Byte
collection.

Alan

--
Mint 19.1, kernel 4.15.0-45-generic, Cinnamon 4.0.9
running on an AMD Phenom II X4 Black edition.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Hermes tracking tells me that their estimated delivery is the 16th of
April - that's after they picked up the package on the 17th April.

Do they have some form of time machine or do they mean the 1th April
2020? Their tracking currently indicates that the package is still in
transit and NOT out for delivery on the 19th.

I got fake news from their tracking system then abuse from the courier
when I complained about it.

Pay peanuts....
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

This sounds like the human factor. I find the NHs has a tendency to use the
American date format in texts taken from uk notation resulting in some very
strange dates indeed.
Brian

--
----- --