Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default TOT Hermes tracking

This sounds like the human factor. I find the NHs has a tendency to use the
American date format in texts taken from uk notation resulting in some very
strange dates indeed.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"alan_m" wrote in message

Hermes tracking tells me that their estimated delivery is the 16th of
April - that's after they picked up the package on the 17th April.

Do they have some form of time machine or do they mean the 1th April 2020?
Their tracking currently indicates that the package is still in transit
and NOT out for delivery on the 19th.