Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tip permit!

Rocked up at the tip yesterday, with a few big pieces of plasterboard
and a couple of croc tubs of ****e only to be turned away because i've
no permit.

Apparently since Feb you've to apply to the council for a permit, with
which I will be able to dispose of 10 x 25k bags per year.
A 25k bag of plasterboard? I've to break it into ####ing bits?

Less than one bag per month on average? I've a fairly big project on.

In a town that (like many/most others?) has a fly tipping problem.

Pure genius.