Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Tip permit!

Well here we get them sent to us, but the problem is I have no car but I
still have to pay them for a garden waste bin nonetheless.

I think that if you are doing more than a certain amount you are deemed
commercial these days and have to hire a company to remove it for you who
has the required paperwork. Many people tend to use neighbours to get around
it.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"R D S" wrote in message
Rocked up at the tip yesterday, with a few big pieces of plasterboard and
a couple of croc tubs of ****e only to be turned away because i've no
permit.

Apparently since Feb you've to apply to the council for a permit, with
which I will be able to dispose of 10 x 25k bags per year.
A 25k bag of plasterboard? I've to break it into ####ing bits?

Less than one bag per month on average? I've a fairly big project on.

In a town that (like many/most others?) has a fly tipping problem.

Pure genius.