Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tool Buy

I need help justifying buying a set of TCT holesaws at a very low cost. Trouble is I have no immediate use for them

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
wrote:
I need help justifying buying a set of TCT holesaws at a very low cost. Trouble is I have no immediate use for them

You never need justification for buying good tools at a bargain price.
They're not like a BOGOF offer of food in a supermarket that will go off.
You tell the wife.

--
*Pride is what we have. Vanity is what others have.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 6 April 2019 00:31:28 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
tabbypurr wrote:

I need help justifying buying a set of TCT holesaws at a very low cost. Trouble is I have no immediate use for them

You never need justification for buying good tools at a bargain price.
They're not like a BOGOF offer of food in a supermarket that will go off.
You tell the wife.

I don't have infinite money & space though, and it's not as if I lack tools . As good a deal as hey are I can't think of a job I'll use them for, so I'd best say no.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Taking up art and the piece requires a series of tidy holes of different
sizes.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
wrote in message
I need help justifying buying a set of TCT holesaws at a very low cost.
Trouble is I have no immediate use for them

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 06/04/2019 11:31, Jim K.. wrote:
ARW Wrote in message:
On 05/04/2019 22:49, wrote:
I need help justifying buying a set of TCT holesaws at a very low cost. Trouble is I have no immediate use for them

No need to justify anything in my house.

I wear the trousers.

crotchless with
a gimp mask?

Red ones?
--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tabbypurr wrote:

I need help justifying buying a set of TCT holesaws at a very low cost. Trouble is I have no immediate use for them

You never need justification for buying good tools at a bargain price.
They're not like a BOGOF offer of food in a supermarket that will go off.
You tell the wife.

I don't have infinite money & space though, and it's not as if I lack tools . As good a deal as hey are I can't think of a job I'll use them for, so I'd best say no.

The first rule of tool acquisition is if you don't buy it you will
need next week when the shop is closed, if you do buy it you will
never need it.

That's one thng I do know.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 6 April 2019 11:00:58 UTC+1, Robin wrote:
On 05/04/2019 22:49, tabbypurr wrote:

I need help justifying buying a set of TCT holesaws at a very low cost. Trouble is I have no immediate use for them

Low enough to sell on eBay for a decent profit?

Looks like it, I don't really want to though.

I was amused to spot this....
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/845309-Si...0AAOSwEEBaFJuN
One tooth Bet that runs well.

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

tabbypurr wrote:

I need help justifying buying a set of TCT holesaws at a very low
cost. Trouble is I have no immediate use for them

You never need justification for buying good tools at a bargain price.
They're not like a BOGOF offer of food in a supermarket that will go
off. You tell the wife.

I don't have infinite money & space though, and it's not as if I lack
tools . As good a deal as hey are I can't think of a job I'll use them
for, so I'd best say no.

I've got a fair collection of holesaws. But often never quite the right
size. If they are merely duplicating ones you already have size wise, and
they have had a decent life with plenty left, perhaps not.

--
*Never test the depth of the water with both feet.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 06/04/2019 15:58, Jim K.. wrote:
ARW Wrote in message:
On 06/04/2019 11:31, Jim K.. wrote:
ARW Wrote in message:
On 05/04/2019 22:49, wrote:
I need help justifying buying a set of TCT holesaws at a very low cost. Trouble is I have no immediate use for them

No need to justify anything in my house.

I wear the trousers.

crotchless with
a gimp mask?

Red ones?

Er me?
PVC or leather?

Depends if you are a vegan.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote

I need help justifying buying a set of TCT holesaws at a very
low cost. Trouble is I have no immediate use for them

I do have some but hardly ever need to use them.
One place they do get used a bit is putting a pipe
thru a wall or a lock in a door that hasnt had one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 7 Apr 2019 07:28:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

I do have some but hardly ever need to use them.
One place they do get used a bit is putting a pipe
thru a wall or a lock in a door that hasnąt had one.

Oh, no! And this senile Ozzietard HAD to **** also in this thread!

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."