Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY surgery ...

Not quite ...but has anybody had success in using an upper abdominal
belt with the "lumpy bit" to push an Incisional hernia back into place ?
....and was it permanent ?
--
Report a bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker of UGLE Audi Vide Tace
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 4/3/2019 6:33 PM, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Not quite ...but has anybody had success in using an upper abdominal
belt with the "lumpy bit" to push an Incisional hernia back into place ?
...and was it permanent ?

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall,
doesn't cure the weakness.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/04/2019 21:21, S Viemeister wrote:
On 4/3/2019 6:33 PM, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Not quite ...but has anybody had success in using an upper abdominal
belt with the "lumpy bit" to push an Incisional hernia back into place ?
...and was it permanent ?

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall,
doesn't cure the weakness.

some say it does .....

--
Report a bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker of UGLE Audi Vide Tace
Posted to uk.d-i-y

?
...and was it permanent ?

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall,
doesn't cure the weakness.

I had an umbilical hernia years ago and nothing worked! Not until a
surgeon sewed it up with something very strong.

wish to copy them they can pay me Β£1 a message.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
On 4/3/2019 6:33 PM, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Not quite ...but has anybody had success in using an upper abdominal
belt with the "lumpy bit" to push an Incisional hernia back into place ?
...and was it permanent ?

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall, doesn't
cure the weakness.

But with an INCISIONAL hernia, it may well heal over time.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/04/2019 00:36, Jac Brown wrote:

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
On 4/3/2019 6:33 PM, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Not quite ...but has anybody had success in using an upper abdominal
belt with the "lumpy bit" to push an Incisional hernia back into place ?
...and was it permanent ?

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall,
doesn't cure the weakness.

But with an INCISIONAL hernia, it may well heal over time.

Thanks that is what I wanted to hear....will try the belt .....thanks

--
Report a bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker of UGLE Audi Vide Tace
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Unfortunately these things are often a problem which comes with aging
tissues. Often they do not hurt or do much harm but if they do, then surgery
is the only recourse.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"S Viemeister" wrote in message
On 4/3/2019 6:33 PM, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Not quite ...but has anybody had success in using an upper abdominal
belt with the "lumpy bit" to push an Incisional hernia back into place ?
...and was it permanent ?

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall, doesn't
cure the weakness.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 10:36:26 +1100, Jac Brown, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall, doesn't
cure the weakness.

But with an INCISIONAL hernia, it may well heal over time.

LOL. Auto-contradicting senile Ozzie asshole knows it all better, again!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/04/2019 21:21, S Viemeister wrote:
On 4/3/2019 6:33 PM, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Not quite ...but has anybody had success in using an upper abdominal
belt with the "lumpy bit" to push an Incisional hernia back into place ?
...and was it permanent ?

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall,
doesn't cure the weakness.

Although it probably helps it not to get worse.

--
Email does not work

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/04/2019 06:24, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 04/04/2019 00:36, Jac Brown wrote:

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
On 4/3/2019 6:33 PM, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Not quite ...but has anybody had success in using an upper abdominal
belt with the "lumpy bit" to push an Incisional hernia back into
place ?
...and was it permanent ?

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall,
doesn't cure the weakness.

But with an INCISIONAL hernia, it may well heal over time.

Thanks that is what I wanted to hear....will try the belt .....thanks

What is the point of asking for opinions/anecdotes when you only listen
to the one that agrees with you not the ones that 'say' nay?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/04/2019 12:01, soup wrote:
On 04/04/2019 06:24, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 04/04/2019 00:36, Jac Brown wrote:

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
On 4/3/2019 6:33 PM, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Not quite ...but has anybody had success in using an upper abdominal
belt with the "lumpy bit" to push an Incisional hernia back into
place ?
...and was it permanent ?

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall,
doesn't cure the weakness.

But with an INCISIONAL hernia, it may well heal over time.

Thanks that is what I wanted to hear....will try the belt .....thanks

What is the point of asking for opinions/anecdotes when you only listen
to the one that agrees with you not the ones that 'say' nay?

obviously because I am looking to see who agrees with me .....

--
Report a bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker of UGLE Audi Vide Tace
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/04/2019 11:33, Tim Watts wrote:
On 03/04/2019 21:21, S Viemeister wrote:
On 4/3/2019 6:33 PM, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Not quite ...but has anybody had success in using an upper abdominal
belt with the "lumpy bit" to push an Incisional hernia back into place ?
...and was it permanent ?

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall,
doesn't cure the weakness.

Although it probably helps it not to get worse.

that would do as wwell because the pain is bad when they pop out .....

--
Report a bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker of UGLE Audi Vide Tace
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." Wrote in message:
On 04/04/2019 12:01, soup wrote:
On 04/04/2019 06:24, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 04/04/2019 00:36, Jac Brown wrote:

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
On 4/3/2019 6:33 PM, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Not quite ...but has anybody had success in using an upper abdominal
belt with the "lumpy bit" to push an Incisional hernia back into
place ?
...and was it permanent ?

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall,
doesn't cure the weakness.

But with an INCISIONAL hernia, it may well heal over time.

Thanks that is what I wanted to hear....will try the belt .....thanks

What is the point of asking for opinions/anecdotes when you only listen
to the one that agrees with you not the ones that 'say' nay?

obviously because I am looking to see who agrees with me .....

The Australian auto-contradicting troll...
Mmm a promising start...
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 4/4/2019 11:33 AM, Tim Watts wrote:
On 03/04/2019 21:21, S Viemeister wrote:
On 4/3/2019 6:33 PM, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Not quite ...but has anybody had success in using an upper abdominal
belt with the "lumpy bit" to push an Incisional hernia back into place ?
...and was it permanent ?

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall,
doesn't cure the weakness.

Although it probably helps it not to get worse.

Would help avoid strangulation, which can be deadly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/04/2019 14:33, S Viemeister wrote:
On 4/4/2019 11:33 AM, Tim Watts wrote:
On 03/04/2019 21:21, S Viemeister wrote:
On 4/3/2019 6:33 PM, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Not quite ...but has anybody had success in using an upper abdominal
belt with the "lumpy bit" to push an Incisional hernia back into
place ?
...and was it permanent ?

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall,
doesn't cure the weakness.

Although it probably helps it not to get worse.

Would help avoid strangulation, which can be deadly.

I had a double hernia op. Bit of fibreglass cloth pulled from one
keyhole to another IIRC.

Worked

--
€œIt is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong.€

Thomas Sowell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/04/2019 15:24, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 15:11:16 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 04/04/2019 14:33, S Viemeister wrote:
On 4/4/2019 11:33 AM, Tim Watts wrote:
On 03/04/2019 21:21, S Viemeister wrote:
On 4/3/2019 6:33 PM, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Not quite ...but has anybody had success in using an upper abdominal
belt with the "lumpy bit" to push an Incisional hernia back into
place ?
...and was it permanent ?

Permanent? Not likely.
Pushing that lump back through the weak bit of the abdominal wall,
doesn't cure the weakness.

Although it probably helps it not to get worse.

Would help avoid strangulation, which can be deadly.

I had a double hernia op. Bit of fibreglass cloth pulled from one
keyhole to another IIRC.

Worked

Presumably they finished off with your favourite solution to almost
everything - car body filler :-)

No that's my second favourite solution

They finishe off with my favourite one.

Morphine.

Mark Twain

DIY Surgery Nightjar UK diy 1 September 15th 16 04:08 PM
DIY surgery ARW UK diy 24 July 20th 16 11:54 AM
Pizza shop must pay for lib's surgery Wes[_2_] Metalworking 1 September 15th 09 05:29 AM
IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY raden UK diy 2 October 11th 06 08:15 PM
Cosmetic surgery for a stairs ado UK diy 7 September 11th 06 10:21 PM