Posted to uk.current-events.n-ireland,uk.current-events.terrorism,uk.current-events.us-bombing,uk.d-i-y,uk.education.16plus

Default IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY

In message , mike
writes
hello i always figured this would never happen to me but
my heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born
with a hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the
hole fix so i am asking for donations to help with the cost since i
dont have insurance so if you have a paypal account please look into
your heart and donate a dollar or two my paypal emial is
i need around 20,000 dollars usd to have the
surgery done. This is my last resort for money i have tried goverment
agencies family and friends and to my dissapointment nothing happened
SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much mike collins

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

WONDERFUL SPAM

SPAM SPAM SPAM

Actually since you posted to uk.d-i-y,

why don't you do it yourself

--
geoff
Posted to uk.current-events.n-ireland,uk.current-events.terrorism,uk.current-events.us-bombing,uk.d-i-y,uk.education.16plus

raden wrote:
[...]

I notice he posted it in terrorism.uk as well...

He really shouldn't mess around with guns...they go off in unexpected
places,sometime leaving a hole in the heart.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.current-events.n-ireland,uk.current-events.terrorism,uk.current-events.us-bombing,uk.d-i-y,uk.education.16plus

In message , The3rd
[...]