Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New 'Workmate' recomendations please

On 02/04/2019 09:47, Mark Allread wrote:
My old B&D Workmate had a terminal experience with a Deere by the name of
John and needs replacing.

The modern replacement appears to be a WM536 but I wondered if anyone had
any recommendations for any other type or has experienced and would not
recommend a 536. My price cap is £75 as it does not get a lot of use.

Depending on what kind of work you are doing, it might also be worth
looking at the Triton supejaws:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Triton-3273.../dp/B074N7X5FG

Much more clamping force than with a workmate.

(there is also an XL version - and some other brands do similar things)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Triton-3273...e-Clamping/dp/

B074N7X5FG

Much more clamping force than with a workmate.

(there is also an XL version - and some other brands do similar things)

Thanks John, a useful looking tool but not really what I am looking for.