Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Right angle flag fork spade terminals like this

Im trying without any success to find some
Right angle/ flag /fork/ spade/ terminals like this
https://vgy.me/bEncOa.jpg
goggle and ebay searches have not come up with anything
someone somewhere must still stock them

Posted to uk.d-i-y

--

Use a solder tag and chop a bit out to form the fork.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 17:23:46 -0000, "Mark" wrote:

Im trying without any success to find some
Right angle/ flag /fork/ spade/ terminals like this
https://vgy.me/bEncOa.jpg
goggle and ebay searches have not come up with anything
someone somewhere must still stock them

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Terminal-Block-TB-1512-bare-short-connector-chip-TB-terminal-connection-bar-12-pin-terminal-strip/32842182151.htmlhttps://www.aliexpress.com/item/Terminal-Block-TB-1512-bare-short-connector-chip-TB-terminal-connection-bar-12-pin-terminal-strip/32842182151.html

or

https://is.gd/Mr8ld1

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/02/2019 17:23, Mark wrote:
Im trying without any success to find some
Right angle/ flag /fork/ spade/ terminals like this
https://vgy.me/bEncOa.jpg
goggle and ebay searches have not come up with anything
someone somewhere must still stock them

There are loads on Ebay.

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Minchin wrote:

On 16/02/2019 17:23, Mark wrote:
Im trying without any success to find some
Right angle/ flag /fork/ spade/ terminals like this
https://vgy.me/bEncOa.jpg
goggle and ebay searches have not come up with anything
someone somewhere must still stock them

--

Use a solder tag and chop a bit out to form the fork.

Or a straight fork and chop the crimp or solder hole off and fold up the
stub with pointed pliers.
--

Roger Hayter

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Mark wrote:

Im trying without any success to find some
Right angle/ flag /fork/ spade/ terminals like this
https://vgy.me/bEncOa.jpg
goggle and ebay searches have not come up with anything
someone somewhere must still stock them

There are loads of car wiring suppliers. That looks like something you'd
find on an older car.

I'd start with Vehicle Wiring Products and Polevolt.

*Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 08:28:11 +0000 (GMT), Tim+
wrote:

Tim+ Wrote in message:
Steve Walker Wrote in message: On 16/02/2019 17:23, Mark wrote: Im trying without any success to find some Right angle/ flag /fork/ spade/ terminals like this https://vgy.me/bEncOa.jpg goggle and ebay searches have not come up with anything someone somewhere must still stock themThere are loads on Ebay.SteveWGwaan, post a link then. I could find any.

"Couldn't"...

Not Ebay but might do, seem to have been popular on old American cars,

https://www.store.ynzyesterdaysparts...ze-8-10-u.html

https://brillman.com/product/1416-ga...pade-terminal/ both
are in the USA so high shipping.

https://www.simtekuk.co.uk/index.php...ectors/?k=:8::
might be worth contacting to see if they have any.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Peter Parry wrote:
ot Ebay but might do, seem to have been popular on old American cars,

https://www.store.ynzyesterdaysparts...ze-8-10-u.html

https://brillman.com/product/1416-ga...pade-terminal/ both
are in the USA so high shipping.

https://www.simtekuk.co.uk/index.php...ectors/?k=:8::
might be worth contacting to see if they have any.

I do quite a lot of loom making for cars, and sadly no one stop place I
can find for all the bits.

--
* I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

https://www.store.ynzyesterdaysparts...ze-8-10-u.html

https://brillman.com/product/1416-ga...pade-terminal/ both
are in the USA so high shipping.

Thanks everyone for the replies
you have done better then me in finding at least something similar to what
im after
but I dont want Crimp and the ones above are I think too heavy duty
and ordering from the US is going to be stupidly expensive for a few
Dont we make Anything in this country any more
think I will have to make my own

-

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark" Wrote in message:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

https://www.store.ynzyesterdaysparts...ze-8-10-u.html

https://brillman.com/product/1416-ga...pade-terminal/ both
are in the USA so high shipping.

Thanks everyone for the replies
you have done better then me in finding at least something similar to what
im after
but I dont want Crimp and the ones above are I think too heavy duty
and ordering from the US is going to be stupidly expensive for a few
Dont we make Anything in this country any more
think I will have to make my own

You are "Mark" AICMFP...

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/02/2019 08:10, Tim+ wrote:
Steve Walker Wrote in message:
On 16/02/2019 17:23, Mark wrote: Im trying without any success to find some Right angle/ flag /fork/ spade/ terminals like this https://vgy.me/bEncOa.jpg goggle and ebay searches have not come up with anything someone somewhere must still stock themThere are loads on Ebay.SteveW

Gwaan, post a link then. I could find any.

Tim

Apologies, I made a mistake and the ones I found, although right-angled
are bent the other way, i.e. they are an in-line crimp with a 90° bend
rather than a side-on one.

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Mark wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

https://www.store.ynzyesterdaysparts...ze-8-10-u.html

https://brillman.com/product/1416-ga...pade-terminal/ both
are in the USA so high shipping.

Thanks everyone for the replies
you have done better then me in finding at least something similar to what
im after
but I dont want Crimp and the ones above are I think too heavy duty
and ordering from the US is going to be stupidly expensive for a few
Dont we make Anything in this country any more
think I will have to make my own

Since it must fit under a screw terminal, fit a screw to spade adaptor,
and then use a flag spade terminal?

-

--
*Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

https://www.store.ynzyesterdaysparts...ze-8-10-u.html

https://brillman.com/product/1416-ga...pade-terminal/ both
are in the USA so high shipping.

Thanks everyone for the replies
you have done better then me in finding at least something similar to
what
im after
but I dont want Crimp and the ones above are I think too heavy duty
and ordering from the US is going to be stupidly expensive for a few
Dont we make Anything in this country any more
think I will have to make my own

Since it must fit under a screw terminal, fit a screw to spade adaptor,
and then use a flag spade terminal?

there is not enough room which is why I really need exactly as photo
going to have a go at making some out of brass strip
but thanks everyone for you help

-

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote:
Im trying without any success to find some
Right angle/ flag /fork/ spade/ terminals like this
https://vgy.me/bEncOa.jpg
goggle and ebay searches have not come up with anything
someone somewhere must still stock them

The Google images results for 'flag spade terminal' have several likely
looking photos, but they all seem to be in the US.

http://terminalsupplyco.com/Store/Pr...px?pc=B-148-10
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mark wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

https://www.store.ynzyesterdaysparts...inals-and-conn
ectors/terminals/stud-size-8-10-u.html

https://brillman.com/product/1416-ga...pade-terminal/ both
are in the USA so high shipping.

Thanks everyone for the replies
you have done better then me in finding at least something similar to
what
im after
but I dont want Crimp and the ones above are I think too heavy duty
and ordering from the US is going to be stupidly expensive for a few
Dont we make Anything in this country any more
think I will have to make my own

Since it must fit under a screw terminal, fit a screw to spade adaptor,
and then use a flag spade terminal?

there is not enough room which is why I really need exactly as photo
going to have a go at making some out of brass strip
but thanks everyone for you help

-

It would be easier to make them out of a standard straight fork
terminal, and cut off part of the straight tag and fold over the
remainder.

--

Roger Hayter