Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Parry Peter Parry is offline

Default Right angle flag fork spade terminals like this

On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 08:28:11 +0000 (GMT), Tim+
wrote:

Tim+ Wrote in message:
Steve Walker Wrote in message: On 16/02/2019 17:23, Mark wrote: Im trying without any success to find some Right angle/ flag /fork/ spade/ terminals like this https://vgy.me/bEncOa.jpg goggle and ebay searches have not come up with anything someone somewhere must still stock themThere are loads on Ebay.SteveWGwaan, post a link then. I could find any.

"Couldn't"...

Not Ebay but might do, seem to have been popular on old American cars,

https://www.store.ynzyesterdaysparts...ze-8-10-u.html

https://brillman.com/product/1416-ga...pade-terminal/ both
are in the USA so high shipping.

https://www.simtekuk.co.uk/index.php...ectors/?k=:8::
might be worth contacting to see if they have any.