Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default My Latest woodwork project

I know we have some woodworking enthusiasts here.
A slightly unconventional approach but it works.

http://www.thewoodhaven2.co.uk/viewt...hp?f=19&t=3840
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 3:29:34 PM UTC, Bob Minchin wrote:
I know we have some woodworking enthusiasts here.
A slightly unconventional approach but it works.

http://www.thewoodhaven2.co.uk/viewt...hp?f=19&t=3840

Nice jog and nice video. Perhaps your friend will see it and appreciate the effort you out in.

I use you tip as well with a coat of sanding sealer
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Minchin wrote:

http://www.thewoodhaven2.co.uk/viewt...hp?f=19&t=3840

If you're still updating your timber merchants map ...

http://www.coltmanbros.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/02/2019 17:11, Andy Burns wrote:
Bob Minchin wrote:

http://www.thewoodhaven2.co.uk/viewt...hp?f=19&t=3840

If you're still updating your timber merchants map ...

http://www.coltmanbros.co.uk

Thanks Andy
Duly added to the map.
Bob
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/02/2019 15:29, Bob Minchin wrote:
I know we have some woodworking enthusiasts here.
A slightly unconventional approach but it works.

http://www.thewoodhaven2.co.uk/viewt...hp?f=19&t=3840

That got a nice result Bob. I am quite a fan of the finger joint for
that type of project. I find myself using it increasingly more often on
boxes that need strength, and they are quite quick to produce.

--
Cheers,

John.

Exterior woodwork project rick UK diy 6 November 25th 15 04:12 PM
HEADSUP: Project estimating/pricing ARTICLE in "Woodwork" mag! Swingman Woodworking 6 November 7th 06 01:46 PM
Bearing for woodwork project Pete Woodworking 9 May 3rd 05 10:55 AM
Latest project: Civil War Cannon carriage Joe Wilding Woodworking 4 February 29th 04 04:29 PM
PICS: My latest project Chris Woodworking 3 July 18th 03 07:16 PM