Joe Wilding

Default Latest project: Civil War Cannon carriage

I posted picts of my latest project on my website: a 1/3 scale model
civil war cannon carriage. It is probably the most challenging, but
also the most fun project I have ever done.

Check out the picts if you are interested:

http://www.the-wildings.com/shop/projects/

Joe in Denver
my woodworking website:
http://www.the-wildings.com/shop/
Dave Balderstone

In article , Joe
Wilding wrote:

http://www.the-wildings.com/shop/projects/

The link 404's here...

djb

--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?
Mark & Juanita

In article .ca,
says...
In article , Joe
Wilding wrote:

http://www.the-wildings.com/shop/projects/

The link 404's here...

djb

Try http://www.the-wildings.com/shop
Kim Whitmyre

In article , joe@the-
wildings.com says...
Oops, Wrong link. Try this:

http://www.the-wildings.com/shop/furniture/

Joe

Beautiful job, Joe. Does the cannon fire?

Kim