DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Latest project: Civil War Cannon carriage (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/28630-latest-project-civil-war-cannon-carriage.html)

Joe Wilding February 29th 04 12:43 AM

Latest project: Civil War Cannon carriage

I posted picts of my latest project on my website: a 1/3 scale model
civil war cannon carriage. It is probably the most challenging, but
also the most fun project I have ever done.

Check out the picts if you are interested:

http://www.the-wildings.com/shop/projects/

Joe in Denver
my woodworking website:
http://www.the-wildings.com/shop/

Dave Balderstone February 29th 04 12:59 AM

Latest project: Civil War Cannon carriage

In article , Joe
Wilding wrote:

http://www.the-wildings.com/shop/projects/

The link 404's here...

djb

--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?

Mark & Juanita February 29th 04 01:20 AM

Latest project: Civil War Cannon carriage

In article .ca,
says...

Try http://www.the-wildings.com/shop

Joe Wilding February 29th 04 03:27 PM

Latest project: Civil War Cannon carriage

Oops, Wrong link. Try this:

http://www.the-wildings.com/shop/furniture/

Joe

Kim Whitmyre February 29th 04 04:29 PM

Latest project: Civil War Cannon carriage

In article , joe@the-
wildings.com says...
Oops, Wrong link. Try this:

http://www.the-wildings.com/shop/furniture/

Joe

Beautiful job, Joe. Does the cannon fire?

Kim